To a Wild Rose

Mario: It's been so long we didn't grab lunch together. Btw, how suppose you've fallen for that chick??

Dustin: Your choice of meal hasn't changed yet, glad to see....I'm not gonna say it's what too complicative to describe neither something out of fantasy.

FLASHBACK

Dustin was checking the files and data on the table and remarked to his manager, " Ms Smith again on a leave today."

"Just not for today, it's for three days long sir, " his manager Carlos informed him.

"I'm not like complaining cuz she's mainly our consultant and counsellor, she completes her work beforehand. But this is the only issue where she's not consistent. What's the reason?"

"Some medical issues. "

At lunch break when Dustin was passing by her desk, he got an encounter with other staffs. They addressed him so as he.

"Mica, you're close to Ms. Smith. She's a lil irregular, any reason is known or something," he asked her.

"You've a wrong idea sir. Here's no one who's not close to Elaine. She's too kind and overjoyed, like our old school friend," Linda uttered.

"Yeah, when we're in hurry, she finishes our task. Even she helped Steve to propose Linda," Eve said and everyone chuckled.

"Wow, congrats Steve, Linda. But it's unfair to have fun when I'm not around. Next time must call me."

"You know I'm just a li'l confused that I heard previously she's kind of ruthless and non co-oparative. She knew nothing exept her superior's order. But here she's so kind gentle," Steve uttered.

"Actually she has anaemia, may be severe so she's under tretement and medication. She told that she's fine now," Mica informed him. After office he decided to visit Elaine.

When the doorbell rang Elaine coverd herself with an overcoat and dashed to open the door.
"Good evening, Ms Smith. You fine?"

"Crap!!! Why's he suppose here? No, he shouldn't... somehow I managed with Mica and others but now he...." she pondered.

"Yeah, please come inside."

She showed him the way to drawing room and he sat on the sofa.

"Tea or coffee??"

"Nothing, you should rest.. Don't be bothered."

"Making a cup of tea won't kill me though."

"I...I'm sorry...but A glass of water's fine with me. "

She then gave him water and some sweets then sat on the sofa too.

"You stay alone?"

"No sir, with my cousin Ruth. She'll come at anytime from office."

"Ohh....Is that your guitar there?"