Unconditional Love

Tae was carrying his briefcase and just about to sit in his car so that he can go to office when someone hold his hand.

He looked at that and smiled softly at Kim Seokjin, his husband.

Jin softly kissed him and returned Tae's smile and bid him goodbye. Tae hopped in his car and drive off.

Both husbands have longing in their eyes for each other.

Tae and Jin both met each other in tour of another city, there they came to know that they both live in Seoul. They both were attracted to each other in their first sight,so they decided that they will continue their friendship in Seoul too. Just in 3 months of their meeting in simple coffee,arcade,movie, picnic outing they became sure that they want to be with each other their whole life. And in another 1 year they decided to get married bcoz they were convinced that they just want to be with each other as soon as possible.

Yes! They still need time to know each other more but they thought that they can do that after getting married.

But after 3 months of their marriage Tae got the biggest project in his whole career which will also help him in acheiving their dream life,a beautiful house, other luxuries, pets. So, Tae is working hard for it and it's been 6 months bcoz of that project he has to be in office most of the time and the little amount of time that he gets with Jin, Tae is always tired that he can't even talk to Jin properly.

The only interaction they have is at dinner time, sometimes Tae is not present for dinner too. Some days he came home in that time when atleast they can talk for a while before sleeping but mostly he is so late that Jin was already asleep and he just had to cuddle Jin. In morning Tae always wake up early, but Jin wake up more early then him so that he can prepare breakfast for them. But Tae is always in a rush that he has to pack his breakfast and eat in his office.

They are newly married and they want to spend most of their time together but here they are away from each other. Tae in his office and Jin in his home alone. Jin decided to resign from his work before his marriage so that they can get time but he didn't joined again so he is left alone in home now. That's the reason that they both have longing in their eyes for each other.

In Tae's office:

Tae and his co-partner or his best friend Jung hoseok both were working in their computer. But Tae felt some different aura from hoseok today. Usually hoseok is sunshine, but today he is all gloomy. He looked at hoseok and find him totally concentrated in his monitor screen, he also noticed that his eyes are red and puffy, which means he was crying. But why?

Tae scooted his chair closer to hoseok and asked him "Hobi, are you ok? Did you cried? I know you did so don't even dare to lie." he said when he saw Hoseok was about to protest.

"But why?"

Hoseok's lips quivered then soon he fully started crying and hold Tae tightly. Tae was shocked and confused but he patted Hoseok's back soothingly and comforted him saying sweet things.

When hoseok sobs died down, Tae again asked him "What happened?"

Hoseok's answered him in shaky and hoarse voice bcoz of crying so much "Yoongi cheated on me"

Tae didn't trust him bcoz it's just impossible. Hoseok and Yoongi are friends for 6 years, they are dating for 4 years and they are married for 1 year now. They are so much in love with each other, it just can't happen.

"You are joking right?" Tae asked Hoseok scared for the answer of his this question.

"I wish this to be a joke, but sadly this is the reality of my life. Yesterday when I told you that I am not feeling well, I left early for home but the scene I saw in front of me, I am scared of my home now. I saw Yoongi passionately kissing someone in our living room, their shirts button were also unbuttoned, if I were late a little bit more I would have definitely see them having sex fully and the sad part is this is happening for one and a half month now and the reason is that i didn't give him enough time, hell for whom I am doing these amount of work? For us. But he just......" Hoseok answered him in weak voice.