Love is Unpredictable [Part 1]

Seokjin was smiling and dancing while listening to music on the way to his cafe. He is full of self love. He is happy with his life and with being single. He doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone because according to him he is already in relationship with his cafe. That cafe is his life because it's was his mother and his grammie (maternal grandmother) dream. He call his grandma grammie. Unfortunately his mother is not with them anymore. So, he and his grammie always take care of the cafe together. He loves his grammie and his cafe more than anything.

When he arrived at the cafe. His grammie was behind the counter working. He smiled looking at her and ran to hug her. It made his grandma very happy but as usual she teased him-
" You are late today,did you go on a date" His grandma teasingly asked.

Seokjin just rolled his eyes and with the same energy as her teased her back " Grammie, I didn't go on a date. I had an extra lecture that's why I am late" and began putting his apron.

His grandma made a face and said " I can't understand you. Kids in your age make boyfriend,do party and enjoy. This is the time to enjoy".

Seokjin just sighed and said "My ultra modern grammie if I ever thought that I need someone,I will find myself a boyfriend. So chill".

His grandma still decided to change his mind and said "I am not even asking you to get married. Atleast you can go for a date" and winked at him.

Seokjin whined "Grammiieee". His grandma mocked him saying same as his tone "Grammiieee".

So seokjin just rolled his eyes and started pushing his grandma to go back to home.But his grandma stopped him and said "Seokjin,I am so stressed for you. Why are you wasting all of your life in this cafe. And in which college you want to take admission?"

"Institute of Design and Art" Seokjin told her.

"Yeah! That one" his grandma happily exclaimed.

"But not now. Now I want to do marketing" Seokjin said.

"Son,why you have to compromise.I don't like your this routine. Home to college, college to cafe and cafe to home"
Seokjin was going to say something when he saw a customer taking a book from the table and exiting the cafe.So, Jin ran after him and stopped the customer by grabbing his hand before the customer can even leave the cafe and started yelling at the customer "This is mine" Jin said, and started snatching the book from the customer. But the customer was not also leaving the book and in between their fight he said "No, it's mine".

Then seokjin started yelling at him more and said "I know that this book is too good but you should not take someone's book without his consent".

He kept yelling but the customer was just looking at him amazed. Seokjin was the most handsome man he have ever seen.

Jin turned around still rambling and goes to his book shelf. The customer followed him still in daze. But when Jin saw that his book was still in his shelf, he closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip thinking that maybe it will protect him from embarrassment.

Jin turned around and guiltily said to the the customer "I am so sorry. I thought that this book is mine"

The customer just smirked and said to Jin "So you think that a book has only one copy? Besides sorry is not enough. You falsely accused me. You called me thief. I need something more".

"Let me bring you the coffee. It will be free" Jin instantly said and give the customer a small smile.

"I have already drink it" the customer said.

"Ohh! Then you can have free coffee next time" Jin said.

"What is the guarantee for the next time?" the customer asked Jin.