Betrayal (Part 2)

After almost a year, finally I am updating this. Sorry for the delay 🥺.

And I suggest you to read the 1st part before reading this if you have forgotten it 🤗.

It was 9:30pm when Taehyung reached the engagement venue.

Before going inside the hall he took a deep breath to make himself strong. He knows Jin will not make a fuss since he definitely wouldn't want his family to get embarrassed, right?

So, Taehyung is more scared of himself. He is scared what if he got weak seeing Jin with Jungkook and did something he shouldn't. Something he will regret in future.

He doesn't want that.

Jungkook and Jin are two most important people in his life and he want them to be happy and his getting away from between them is the only way to achieve this.

Giving himself a two minutes pep talk he went inside the hall with a bouquet in his hand.

He look around to find Jungkook and he found him and Jin together talking with some guests.

Jungkook was looking happy while Jin lost.

He wanted to hug Jin and comfort him but he reminded himself that he doesn't have that right anymore and so with a new resolution he walked towards them.

Taehyung was still feets away from him but Jin can feel his presence and so he look up to find Taehyung.

No emotions passed through him after seeing Taehyung. It's like he is seeing a total stranger.

And it was true. His Taehyung would have never left him. And the one who left him can never be his Tae.

Jungkook noticed Jin's attention diverted from something, so he looked around curious and smiled wide when he spotted Taehyung.

"Tae!" he exclaimed happily making Jin flinch beside him.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and they hugged when Tae was in front of them.

Jin kept looking at Tae but he didn't even glanced back at him.

"Why you have to go on a meeting today out of all days? You missed our engagement." Jungkook whined.

Taehyung smiled forcefully, "I am sorry but I am here now, ain't I? Congratulations." he wished offering Jungkook the bouquet.

But Jungkook pointed towards Jin indicating that he wants Tae to congratulate him too.

Taehyung smile and finally looked at Jin.

Jin kept staring at him amazed, confused, almost like he is searching something.

Searching for answers that he isn't asking through words.

Taehyung wanted to hide bcoz of the look Jin was giving him but he didn't. He stand brave.

He handed the bouquet this time to Jin, "Congratulations Seokjin-sii."

Jin stand there like he is in some trance and he took the bouquet from Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled relieved. Happy that he was right. Jin will definitely not make a scene. He felt relieved and happy knowing it.

But why his heart hurt then?

"I will just be back." he told Jungkook and turned around to leave. To go somewhere far from them.

As soon as he turned around Jin panicked.

Till now he was searching for answers but at the same time waiting for Taehyung to do something. To say that it was all a joke and that he is here to take Jin with him.