Chapter 7

Elena walked into the Salvatore boarding house. She had tracked Bonnie to here she seen her sitting on the couch. Elena held out her hand and Bonnie started to choke. Damon and Stefan vamped to stop her but she used her other hand and brought them to there knee's. She was not in the mood for this she just wanted to do what she had came to do. Kill Bonnie for making her life so hard.

"You like whore." Elena cursed. Her eyes were glowing Red she was angry and pissed. Everything she ever did could have simply been avoided had it not been for Bonnie."You knew i was pregnant you blocked me before he left so i couldn't tell him. You ruined everything for me" Elena tightened her hold on Bonnie's neck restricting her air flow."He didn't get to see there first steps he wasn't there and i blamed him when it was your fault." Because of Bonnie everything went sideways when it could have been much easier for Henrick and Annabeth. She was pissed,

Caroline vamped in she had gotten a call from Kol and knew how Elena was going to react.."Kol called me calm down."

"I'm gonna kill her" Elena teared thinking back on everything she was a wreck.

Caroline walked over to her wrapping her arms around her and glarring at Bonnie. Because they were together she made it because she believed that Kol who loved Elena more then anything else in the world didn't want anything to do with Elena she doubted Klaus wouldn't care about her long either. But she knew that she had to be the rational one right now."Killing Bonnie will just make things worse that means the end of the bennett line."

Elena shook her head she didn't care she didn't care that she would be ending the Bennett line she wanted Bonnie dead."I don't care i blamed him Caroline for everything and he didn't do anything wrong but go help witches."

Caroline sighed this was going to be harder then she thought."There are other ways to get revenge Elena"

"Force blood down her throat" Elena urged she wouldn't kill her she would just make her a vampire. Caroline let go of Elena and walked over to Bonnie forcing the blood down her throat which wans't an easy task."Step back."

Caroline nodded and whispered to her best friend there wasn't another choice for her, she could tell by the way Elena had said it that she wasn't kidding Bonnie was a goner one wya or another."Do it."

Elena waved her hand and Bonnie's neck snapped."Have fun being a vampire." She let go of Stefan and Damon and they dropped to the floor. She did hate when people tried to take her down she wasn't as weak as she once was."I am stronger then you i am a Hyrbid which means don't ever jump at me." She flashed out she needed to be home with her kids thats all she wanted right now.

Caroline sighed taking a deep breath."I'm sorry about her but she has a point because of Bonnie we left he didn't get to know he was a father. We did it alone because of your friend she's no longer ours. She cast that spell on us and now we live in fear." Caroline flashed out not wanting to hear there excuses she just wanted to get to her son and her best friend.
--
Caroline walked in the house and seen Evie Jeremy and Katherine."She here?" Evie was holding Nathan and Henrick and Annabeth were no where in sight so either they were sleep or Elena had them.

"In her room with Henrick and Annabeth."

Caroline took Nathan from Evie and headed to Elena's room she opened the door and seen her laying on the bed cuddled up with them."Are you ok?" She knew that was a stupid question but there was no other thing she could ask first

Elena sat up slowly as Caroline closed the door."What do i do now?" She didn't know wht she was supposed to do everything had changed. Way to fast.

Caroline went and sat at the edge of Elena's bed she had never seen her friend so vulnerable."You tell him you still love him and its not his fault you two learn to communicate and you let him finally meet Henrick and Annabeth. We get ready to kill that bitch i let Klaus finally meet Nathan when she finally does come she is going to regret ever trying to hurt us or our kids ever again."

"How do i face him now?" Everything she had did had all been with one thought he didn't want her he didn't want them and now everything was different things had changed the truth had been revealed.

"We handle everything together like we always do. We let them both meet the kids together" Caroline knew it wouldn't be easy but its what they had to do. And they were going to do it together.

==

A/N This is a short story so there is maybe six more chapters. Hope y'all like it.