Epilouge

4 years later

Elena Caroline and Hayley were getting the kids ready. They didn't want to but they had to they were kids and they needed to be in school. And even though they hated the idea they had to do it.  Or they were being forced to do it cause despite the fact they were Mikaelson's didn't mean they still couldn't try and be normal kids.

Elena had finally got Henrick and Annabeth dressed and sat them on the couch. They were not easy to get dressed and they didn't like waking up something that they got from their father. That was never going to change.While Hayley and Caroline came down with Nathan and Hope."You ready?"

"Do they have to go?" Elena asked she really didn't want them to go to school she would much rather home school them cause at least then she would know that they are safe. And then she still gets to see them all the time. She didn't want to send them off to school for 7 hours a day she wanted them to stay at home with her.

Hayley shook her head she knew that Elena and Caroline were not to fond of this idea but Klaus and Kol weren't giving them much of a choice. They had to start sending them to school it was already weird to some people that Elena nor Caroline were aging."I don't either but their fathers say otherwise."

Caroline scoffed she was really mad that they were making them send them to school. Everyone knew it was always the hardest for mothers when they had to send them."Not fair."

Josie and Lizzie ran in from the kitchen followed by Freya and Rebekah. They had been feeding them and now that the girls were done the two wanted to run around."How do you handle these two?"

Caroline turned to look at them."Stop." She knew that sometimes they were a little difficult but it was nothing that she couldn't handle.

They both did and smiled inoccently at their mother."Sworry mommy." They knew better then to make their mother mad and they always listened to her. Even if they didn't always to their aunts and uncles.

"Their the devils in disguise." Caroline smirked she knew they just liked being bad she was happy that they didn't have to start school yet she was going to be very sad.."Listen to aunty Freya and Bekah."

"Yes mommy,." Josie and Lizzie nodded Rebekah and Freya both came and picked them up before heading upstairs to get them dressed.

"How did i get stuck with them?" Caroline loved them to death and they would forever be her daughters but she couldn't help but wonder.

"Their birth mother died and their father is in a mystical Coma." Elena reminded she knew that Caroline finding out that she was pregnant with kids that weren't hers was a shock but everythinjg was going good.

"Oh yeah. I should have gave them to you." Caroline really hated her second pregnancy but they were little Miracles nonetheless. She loved them very much.

Elena scoffed she was happy she wasn't their mother because she already had her hands full with Annabeth and Henrick."One pair of twins is enough for me Care."

"I regret it they don't listen." Caroline lied and everyone knew that it was a lie she wouldn't trade them for the world. They were her kids and nothing would ever make her regret that.

Kol Klaus and Elijah came down."Are you ready?" They knew that the girls weren't really fond of the idea of sending the kids to school but they had to they deserved some normalcy considering how hard their lives were going to be because of who their parents were.

"Do we have to?" Hayley asked she really didn't want to have to take them they could teach the kids what they needed to know. School was a waste of time that they didn't need.