Chapter 6

Elena was standing at the pool table. Kol walked over to her."I got questions and you want answers but i go first" Elena said.

"What do you want to know" Kol asked.

"Bonnie told you i was pregnant" Elena asked.

"Yes she did" Bonnie said.

"Thats because she did the damn spell. I was pregnant she didn't lie." Elena siad.

"Did you keep them" Kol asked.

"Rack up and i'll continue" Elena said. She grabbed two pool sticks and handed him one. He set up the balls and let her break. And she got none in."I did i wasn't giving up my only chance at kids. You have twins a girls and a boy if i'll let you meet him depends on what happens in the next hour."

"You really do hate me" Kol said.

"I don't hate you. Why'd you leave. Why'd you leave me and go there without a goodbye." Elena said. The reason she had been mad. He had up and left. After telling her he loved her for the first time a week later he was gone and she had just found out she was pregnant."You made me look like a fool like you never really loved me. Like you were just using me. Do you know how stupid i looked. I was 17 and i looked like a dumbass what was the reason for you leaving"

"I didn't know how to tell you that i had to leave Elena" Kol said.

"Why did you i get Klaus had to go and Elijah always follows but you didn't have to when you do you listen to your family when they tell you to do something" Elena asked.

"It wasn't tell Elena it was threaten. Klaus came back here to get me. He said i come or it's a dagger i didn't know how to tell you that i had to leave Elena" Kol said."What's there names"

"Henrick Grayson Mikaelson and Annabeth Mirandia Mikaelson. What he need you for" Elena said.

He shot the yellow 1 into the corner pocket."Cause i scare people. Marcel particularly cause i get along with witches. He needed the fact that i already hated Marcel and i won't hurt a witch. What's Caroline hiding i'm not stupid"

"Nathan her son. Nathan Henrick Mikaelson" Elena said.

"Nik has a son" Kol asked.

"He does that is all i can tell you about Caroline and Nate" Elena said,"When did you come back"

"6 months later i looked for you but they said you and Caroline skipped town how'd Haley help" Kol said.

"Haley got there 2 weeks after you already left. She found out i was pregnant she said she wanted to help. She helped me and Caroline skip town we told her everything she knew everything but it was my wish for y'all not to find out" Elena said."It's been two years did you ever move on" She took her turn not bothering to look at him.

"How was i supposed to. I did love you Elena" Kol said.

"It was hard to tell you left without a note or a letter you didn't say goodbye to me you just left. Without a word so i followed suit. I know thats the next questions why did i live i couldn't be here everyone looked at me with pity knowing you left and i didn't know no one but Caroline knew i was pregnant me and her disapeared moved to new york. When i had them i died and became a vampire then found out i had magic making me a hyrbid. After i had them i knew they both were going to have magic and that i couldn't let your mother or your crazy ass aunt know so i reluctuntly sent my daughter with Katherine kept the boys i talk to her and she'd tell me everything send me clips. I started working and became one of the best bartenders in New York, I topped people who'd been working for years i would get payed to do shows more then other bartenders" Elena said.

"I guess that answered my next two questions" Kol said.

"Why didn't you even leave a letter" Elena asked.

"I didn't know how what i was supposed to say. Did you want me to say sorry i had leave family drama" Kol said.

"Yes anything but nothing" Elena said."I was so mad and and angry i blamed myself i thought i did something. I thought that maybe you would have known and you didn't want to be apart of it. You don't want to know how many situtations i thought of to try to figure out it wasn't fair to me so i left. If you would have even answered one of the ten times i called you or called me back then you would have known but you didn't"

"You never called" Kol said.

"Yes i did i called 10 times the day i found out i was pregnant i called you 5 times a day for the next week until i finally figured that you were just not going to answer" Elena said. She pulled out her phone and called his phone. His phone didn't ring."Who has access to your phone."

"No one" Kol asked.

"Someone does cause your phone didn't ring and its not on mute so someone blocked me" Elena said.

A girl with blond hair walked over."Good i found both of you"

"Freya" Kol asked

"Hi little brother Elena" Freya said."Yeah i know long time no see but thats not the point. Elena which one is the first born"

"Annabeth she just started magic" Elena said."And so did Nathan. I know i also know that i already gave them there anklets and spelled the house so she can't get in people with magic aren't allowed in the house without direct permission from me or unless from my bloodline and i'm the last one with magic"

"Dahlia will come you know" Freya said.

"Who said i'm not ready. I already have the blood sample because i contacted Ayanna. I know what i'm doing i knew it wasn't you and that it was her sister and i already got everything i'm just waiting on her to come" Elena said.

"I like you" Freya said.

"Thanks i'm smarter than i look which is why he didn't see me take is phone" Elena pulled his phone out her back pocket.

"Seriously" Kol said.

"You can try and fail to take it from me you may be an original but i'm a hybrid and magic hurts like hell" Elena said. She unlocked his phone and went to her number which she found under the block list and was blocked the day before he left. She used her magic and seen Bonnie."I have a witch to kill nice talking to you though" Elena handed Kol his phone and ran out.