17. Content

Next part is here! Enjoy :)!

----------------------

“I didn’t hear you both come in last night.” Ivan states.

“I didn’t hear you both come in last night.” Danny repeats.

“I didn’t hear any of you come in last night.” Carlos says.

“Yes, me neither.” Liz says.

“Me neither.” Ken says.

“Is everyone ganging up on everyone?” Caleb says.

“It would seem so.” Blaine says.

“You want to explain where all of you were?” Liz asks. 

“We just went on a date.” Danny says.

“We just went to the beach.” Ivan says.

“And?” Liz asks.

“Nothing.” Both Danny and Ivan respond.

“No, no, nothing. Tell me how the date, going to the beach was.” Liz states. “And why are you turning shy now, Ivan?”

“We need to get ready. I want to go to the beach and play volleyball.” Danny says getting up.

“Danny.”

“See you in a bit.” Danny responds taking Caleb with him.

Blaine gets up and takes Ivan with him.

“I’m not.” Ivan says over his shoulder.

“You didn’t get an answer, Liz.” Ken says.

“Juliana will work on it when we go back home if they don’t say anything.”

It makes both them chuckle. 

“They better be prepared for Juliana’s incessant questioning then.” Carlos states. “I hope she doesn’t do that to me when I date someone.”

“Hmm, are you interested in someone?” Liz asks.

“No.”

“If you say so.” 

“Should they be reminded about it?” Ken asks.

“No. It’ll be funny if they forget to prepare themselves.” Liz replies. “We should go get in our swimsuits too.” Liz says getting up.

Minutes later, they are at the beach. After playing volleyball, they are lying on the blankets they brought with them. Everyone else is conversing, but Danny and Caleb are content just lying next to each other. Their hands brushing against each other.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go for lunch.” Blaine says. 

“Where do we want to go?” Liz asks.

“I vote to a restaurant.” Carlos says. “Unless someone wants to cook.”

“No, let’s cook dinner.” Ken says.

“I want some shrimp.” Ivan says.

“We can go to the one we saw two streets down.” Liz says.

“Lead the way.” Blaine responds.

They arrive at the restaurant and find it busy, but fortunately, they find a table for all of them. They take a seat. Danny leans against Caleb. Caleb throws his arm around Danny’s shoulder and kisses his forehead. There is a noise of disapproval from behind them. It makes them turn to see an older man with a disapproving expression. Before anyone can say anything, Danny takes Caleb’s face in his hands and gives him a kiss. He breaks the kiss and turns to see that the man has turned back to his companion.