2. Jamboree

Thank you all for reading! Enjoy :) 

____________

The first week of school goes by quickly for all of them. Saturday morning Danny is up early along and like always he rushes to his parents’ bedroom. If others saw him, they would think he was a five year old. Xander walks into his parents’ room in time to see Danny jump into their bed.

“Danny you should stop jumping on their bed. You’re going to hurt them one of these days; they’re old.” Xander says with a smile.

“Who are you calling old?” Nate asks.

“Hmm, let me think you both.” He responds with a smile.

“We are not old and I can surely still beat you in a soccer game.” Nate responds.

“Love, why must you always react? You know he likes teasing you about it.” Seth responds trying to hide his smile.

Nate just huffs. Xander sits on the edge of the bed.

“Good morning kids.” Seth adds.

“Good morning dads.” Both respond.

“So do you know if everyone else is awake too?”  Seth asks.

“Nope, but I’ll go wake them up if they’re not!” Danny says.

“Danny, you really should stop jumping on beds. You’re too tall and heavy for it.” Seth states.

“Aww, but it’s fun! No one’s going to get hurt.” Danny responds.

“Seriously, sometimes you act like a five year and I worry.” Nate teases.

“Dad! That’s mean.”

“See what I mean.” Nate says chuckling and Seth and Xander join him.

“Let’s go Danny,” Xander says grabbing him by the arm. “Let’s leave them so that they can get ready and we need to too.  We need to start breakfast.”

“Are you coming with me to make sure they’re awake?” Danny asks.

“Why are you so energetic? Yes, I am going with you.” Xander responds.

They walk down the hallway to the last of the bedrooms.

Danny opens the bedroom and rushes in shouting, “good morning Aunt Karla and Uncle Adrian!”

“Danny, why do you always have to wake us up in abnormal ways?” Karla questions sitting up.

“It’s not abnormal and I just want to make sure no one misses anything.” Danny responds with a grin.

“Good morning, Danny and Xander.” Adrian greets.

“Morning,” Xander responds. “It’s a waste of time trying to get Danny to stop Aunt Karla.”

“Ugh, sadly, I know. He’s been doing it since he was a child.”

“He’s still a child, Karla.” Adrian states.

“No, I’m not. I am a teenager.”

“That still makes you a child.” Karla concludes.

“We just came to make sure you both were awake. We’ll go get breakfast started.” Xander says before Danny starts something dragging him out of the room.

“Bye,” Danny says closing the door. “Don’t do anything!” Danny adds chuckling.

“Danny!” Karla shouts.

“Danny, you know she will get you for it.” Xander says.

“Yes, I know, but it’s always fun teasing her. By the way did you check on the twins when you woke up?”