First Christmas Kiss(Erice)❤💚

It's Christmas morning in the Troll Village. Everyone is having fun in the snow, having snowball fights, going sledging, or building  a snowman  or a snow fort. But no one was more excited than the Kendrick sister, Poppy and her adopted sister Alice. Alice didn't have much of a Christmas when she was in the orphanage, because the only thing she wanted was a family. She never asked for much. Now that she got her wish, she has more fun on Christmas than she ever had in years, even though she still doesn't ask for much. She's a lot excited because she gets to spend Christmas with her first boyfriend and childhood friend, Eric. They became a couple after her sweet 16 last month. Alice as been working for 4 week to make him a perfect gift.

Alice: Almost done.......

*knock knock*

Alice: Come in.

Poppy:*comes in* Hey, sis. How's it going?

Alice: I'm almost done.

Poppy: Great! Oh, you got a delivery.

Alice: Really?

Poppy: Yup. Here ya go.

Poppy put the box on my bed. Curious as I am, I opened the box and found a note.

"Meet me at our favorite place and please wear this. I really want to to look stunning"

Alice: Huh? *removes the paper* !!

Poppy: Wow......

Alice: It's so cute!

Poppy: And I know exactly what to do with your hair.

Alice: Huh?

After getting ready, Alice walked to their favorite place by the lake wearing the dress with her hair in a side tail with a matching headband. When she got there, their favorite was decorated with lights on the trees and a blanket and a small lunch basket.

Eric: Merry Christmas, Ally. You look beautiful.

Alice turns around to see Eric wearing the same designed suit. She runs up and hugs him.

Alice: *giggles* Merry Christmas, Er. This is incredible. You did all of this for me?

Eric: I wanted our first Christmas as a couple to be the best to remember.

Alice: Aww. 😊

They say down to have homemade sandwiches and hot chocolate that Eric made himself.

Alice: Eric, these sandwiches are delicious!

Eric: Well, I try my best.

Alice: *giggles* Oh!

Alice hands him a book.

Eric: What's this?

Alice: It's a photo album, of all the times we've spent together growing up.

Eric: Oooh! *turns the pages* This one's my favorite.

Eric points to the picture of them sitting by the fireplace at the royal pod last Christmas.

Alice: Oh, yeah. That was after the big snowball fight with Poppy and the snack pack.

Eric: Yeah. And I got you something. Here.

Eric hands her a small box with a bow.

Alice: *opens it* !!!

Alice: Oooh, Eric......

Eric: I know we haven't dated that long, but that's how I feel about you.

Alice: I love it.

Eric: Here, I'll but it on for you

Alice turns around so that Eric could put the necklace on her. It may not be much, but it was the thought that counts.

Eric: One more surprise.

Alice: What is it?

Eric: Look up.

Alice looks up....

Alice: !!!

Eric: Will you kiss me under the mistletoe?

Alice: *giggles* Of course I will.

They passionately kiss under the mistletoe holding each other. The kiss felt like magic as fireflies dance around them and snow fall. Even the Aurora lights were dancing in the sky. After a few more seconds of kissing, they pull away.

Eric: Merry Christmas, Alice. I love you.

Alice: Merry Christmas, Eric. I love you, too.

They share another kiss.

⋆ᗰદ૨૨ʏ⋆ᐠ₍⁽˚⑅̆˚⁾₎ᐟ⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆ 🎄🎁❄️⛄

This song is SOOO good! I love it!