Chenille x DJ Suki

Satin & Chenille are apart in this short story

Chenille was pacing back & forth nervously waiting for Suki. She asked her to meet her at her house. They've been best friends ever since they first met Poppy. But, Chenille fell for Suki ten years ago. Chenille has always admired DJ since they were little. She has always wanted to tell her but couldn't, because she thinks that Suki has feeling for Guy Diamond. Someone was knocking on the door & Chenille went to answer it seeing DJ.

Chenille: Hi, DJ.

DJ: Hey, Chenille. You wanted to talk about something?

Chenille: *thinks: Ok, Chenille. You can do this.* Yeah.

DJ: So, what's up?

Chenille: *blush* Well, this might sound kind of surprising. But ten years ago, I started liking you and not as a friend. I didn't know how to tell you, because I always thought that you liked Guy. DJ Suki, I love you.

There was nothing but silence in the room. Chenille turned to the side to avoid eye contact with DJ. She felt relieved & embarrassed at the same time now that she exposed her true feelings to DJ. Her thoughts were interrupted when DJ kissed her on the cheek.

Chenille: DJ?

DJ: I love you, too.

Chenille: But, I thought you like Guy.

DJ: I only think of him as a friend. But, I love you more.

Chenille: Me too.

Chenille & DJ shared a loving kiss knowing that they are meant to be together. Little did they know, Poppy & the Snack Pack(minus Branch) were watching from the window.