Speedwagon father hc

Since he got you during his "gang" time, he makes sure you are safe in a building guarded by some of his most trusted friends and he makes sure you are fed and changed before he goes out for a bit either to the store or to fight someone who is tre...

Since he got you during his "gang" time, he makes sure you are safe in a building guarded by some of his most trusted friends and he makes sure you are fed and changed before he goes out for a bit either to the store or to fight someone who is trespassing through his territory.

If he has already scouted the area to make sure there are no threats he will take you to the park to run around or take you shopping for a toy or two.You are his precious little angel and would end him if someone kidnapped you let alone you.

When he has some time to kill, if you are old enough, he will start to teach you how to fight, so if you're ever in a situation you can protect yourself. He'll even teach you how to run the streets if you are interested in it.When he met Johnathan and joined him, he made sure he brought you along with them on their journey.

Even when they were fighting Dio he made sure you were safe and sound and also harmed with some weapon you could use to defend yourself if he couldn't get to you.As he got older and had other business to take care of he never forgot to call you or send you a gift wherever you are.