Caesar *Bubble Headcannon*

You love bubbles, so when you found out that your best friend could make them anywhere and he could make them however big he wants them to big you were overjoyed

You love bubbles, so when you found out that your best friend could make them anywhere and he could make them however big he wants them to big you were overjoyed.It all started when you were blowing bubbles and they were popping instantly or weren't blowing at all.

After about fifteen minutes of trying you to make a giant bubble , you gave up and put the bubbles down on the table not knowing a certain bubble user was watching your struggles. As soon you got up, you saw some big bubbles above you. Excited, you reached for them and surprised that they didn't pop when you grabbed them. Caesar still stood out of your sight as he continued to make the big bubbles you loved so much.

After awhile of you chasing the bubbles and being picked up by them. They all disappeared expected for the picked you up, which let you down gently before popping.Then out the corner of your eye, you saw the biggest bubble you ever seen and it was shaped like a giant heart. That's when he made his move.He came from around the corner at confessed his undying love for you and how he always loved you from the very start. 

It surprised you at first because you thought that Jojo had a crush on you, but you weren't complaining. You walked around the bubble and kissed him gently.Who would have known that a relationship could have started from bubbles.