Kakyoin *Chubby HEADCANNON*

This cherry boy loves your soft curvy body!Ever since he saw at school  he fell in love with you

This cherry boy loves your soft curvy body!Ever since he saw at school he fell in love with you. He didn't know why he felt this way about a person he never met before.Maybe it was your soft and gently personality that kind reminded him of his mother or maybe it was your soft and curvy body that looked good in whatever you wore be he wasn't complaining.

When he saw that you guys had the same classes, he was over joyed. In all of your classes he sat next to you and helped you with anything since you were new at the school.Over time you two started to bond closer and closer everyday you guys spent together.When he finally worked up the courage to ask you out, you were more than happy to go out with they cheerful red head.To celebrate, you two went out to your favorite store and his favorite restaurant after school.

Everything was fine until you guys went to the restaurant. As you two were sitting down, a group of girls from our school started eyeing and whispering things about you and your weight.Feeling a little embarrassed about the conversation, you decided to just ordered a salad and water. Kakyoin, hearing what the girls were saying picked you up and put you on his lap. 

He then handed you the menu and told you to pick what you really wanted. You blushed as you quietly pointed to what you wanted not knowing that Hierophant Green was messing with the group of girls when your head was turned.When your food came, Kakyoin let you eat your salad that you got before he picked put a fork of meat and put it by your mouth. 

You slowly opened as he put the piece of meat in your mouth.The other girls watched as he fed you while telling you how beautiful you are and how everyone is just jealous that they don't have a beautiful body like yours.After you finished your meal, you guys walked down the town looking at all the stores and lights while talking about whatever came to mind. 

You it was late, he decided to that you should sleep over at his house for the night which you complied already having some clothes at his house from the other times you spent the night there (His mom let make the spare they have into your own room because you were there a lot and they were happy he was finally making some friends.That night more than just sparks flied.