You drunk Fuck

I get home from work around 3:00 and Shianne is watching Tyler Oakley on TV and doing some homework. "Hey my love" I say walking in the door "Hey beautiful how was work" "Good I got something for you" I say handing her a shirt. She unfolds it. "AHHHH A NEW SLEEPING WITH SIRENS SHIRT THANK YOU I LOVE YOU" she say hugging me "Welcome love you too." I go and change into sweatpants and a Mayday Parade tang top and walk down stairs and sit and watch Tyler Oakley with Shianne. I look at my phone and it 6:00 "We spent 3 hours watching Tyler Oakley" I say "holy shit" she say looking at her phone "I'm hungry wanna order some pizza" "YASS" I grab my phone and call and order 2 hawian pizzas. Then I get a call from molly "Hey zoey I'm bored I'm coming over" "Ok I just ordered pizza" "OK I'm on my way." We hang up and I go to the store and get some drinks. I come back and moly and Shianne have ate all most all the pizza "Umm girls maybe I wanted some pizza" I say with my hands on my hips "oh hey Zoey we have 3 pieces left" molly says holding up the box "Well thanks." Its now 12:00 and Cody still isn't home. "I wonder where Cody is" Shianne says "He's probably at the bar" I say rolling my eyes. Just then I see Cody come through the door drunk as a skunk. "Zoey I fucking hate you" he says pointing his finger at me "I fucking  hate you too" I says rolling my eyes "Come to the room with me " cody says stumbbing on his feet "ok." I go upstairs and he punches me in the face "You druck fuck you need to go to sleep " I say getting up off the floor "No you don't tell me what to do " "ok then" I say walking away and he pushes me down the stairs "Fuck you Cody!" I say at the bottom Molly and Shianne are looking at me. "Did he push you down the stairs?" Molly asked "No I tripped" i says  getting up off the floor "Zoey you need to quit lying" Shianne says Helping Me up "I'm not lying"