I cant stop thinking of you

"Zoey where the hell have you been you've been gone for 2 hours" Shianne jumps up ans starts yelling at me "Chill out I was just walking around the town" I said to the with a huge smile on my face. I only wanted to be out for like a half hour but It end up being hours cause of Calum. "Why were you gone so long?" Molly ask "because I needed fresh air ok im gonna go to bed Molly you can stay over if you want" I say going up stares into my room to find Cody sleeping "Damn it I forgot he was here" I say with my hands on my hips. I get a blanket and a pillow out of my closet and I sleep on the floor. "Zoey"? Cody says getting up "What" "Why are you sleeping onel the floor"? "Because I dont want to sleep with your stupid ass" I say turing over "You better get your ass in this bed" "No I dont want to" Cody gets out of bed and picks me up "Put me down" I say kicking and swinging my arms everywhere "Your better shut the fuck up" he says throwing me on the bed. He spoons me all im thinking about is Calum. He's all ive been thinking about since he left. Hopefully can see him tomorrow. All the sudden my phone goes off and Calum texted me "Who is that"? Cody ask looking over "Umm.. my friend" "Oh ok" he says going back to sleep. Calum texted "Hey beautiful just wanted to text you goodnight and sleep well anf I wanted to know if you want to go out for lunch tomorrow" Cody never texted me something sweet like. "Hey handsome thank you and you have a wonderful night to and I would love to have lunch with yout tomorrow. Where do u want to meet?" It wasnt even 5 minutes and he texted back "How about we get some pizza if you want I'll do whatever you want to do" I just met him and he knows my weakness "you know my weakness...pizza. so yeah pizza is great" Man I want some pizza now "Ok 2:00 good for you" Damn "Yeah 2:00 is good for me I'll see you then" I can't fucking wait to see him again "Ok night I'll see you tomorrow have a wonderful night"