Somethings should be kept a secret

Its like 20 to 12 I have to get up but to comfy I go back to sleep and I get woken you by kissing on my neck. I open my eyes and I see my boyfriend Cody with his gorgeous blue eyes and messy blonde hair. "Good morning beautiful how did you sleep" Cody says in his raspy morning voice "Good morning handsome good you?" I say kissing him "Amazing because you were here" "aww." Then I hear a loud bang come from down stairs. I run down in my bra and booty shorts " what the hell happened Shianne?" "Oh good morning Zoey Sorry I was trying to get something in the cabent and everything fell" "Oh hahaha its fine #shortprobles Am I right" "yeah" "what happened" Cody says coming down in he's boxers "Shianne was to short and she broke all my plates" I laughed "Oh OK" he says going back up stairs "He's so weird" I say "Zoey can I ask you something?" "Of course what is it" "Does Cody hit you Because last week you had a big bruse on your cheek" "No I fell on the steps" "you always say that when I ask you why you have a bruse or a black eye " "He doesnt hit me so just drop it" I say walking up stairs "I have to keep this a secret" I say to myself "ZOEY" Cody screams "Yes babe whats wrong?" "What the hell happened to my Jordan's  their all chewed up" "I was puppy sitting for molly and her puppy chewed them up I'm sorry" "Sorry don't cut it Zoey these were $250 you go buy me new ones" "Cody I don't have that kind of money" I say and he slappes me in the face and I fall "I'm going to the mall so I can calm down" Cody says walking out of the room and and slamming the door. I lay there crying "I have to keep this a secret"