Chapter 9 your saviours

Your P.O.V
I looked up and saw Freddy was walking towards me. I started to get very unsettled, what was he going to do to me? I started shaking which hurt my hands because the knife was cutting deeper into the flesh. "P-please don't h-hurt me..." I said my voice cracking. He stopped walking and tilted his head towards me in a questioning manner. "Why would I hurt you?" he said. "Well, you're working for Vincent and you obey him so...." I stated sort of getting my voice back it was clearer then before. "That doesn't necessarily mean we will hurt you. Actually we are going to help you." You said murmuring the last part. I felt my heart lift up in my chest maybe I would live! maybe could see Mari again. I gave him a small smile. When I saw the others, bonnie chica and foxy. "Ahoy, lass 'Tis true what Freddy be sayin'." Foxy said he seemed more damage than the rest of them I could almost see all of his endoskeleton. Bonnie was missing his face and his arm, his left arm was missing all that was there was just wires. With Chica her jaw was ripped wide open and she had no hands just wires like with Bonnie's arm. I felt so bad for them. "Now, this may hurt a bit..." Freddy warned. I felt him grab the knife handle and slowly pull it out of my hands. I groaned in pain feeling the blade leave my skin. "sorry..." Freddy mewed feeling bad for hurting me. Foxy cut through the ropes with his hook that were restraining my hands upward. Bonnie walked over with the first aid kit in his hand and handed it to Freddy. He quickly bandaged up my hands so they wouldn't bleed as much as they were. They were still a little sore but what are you gonna do. I looked up and chica was near the door beckoning me to follow her. I sighed and walked over to her side I found out I was in the part and service room. Good, I was still in the pizzaria. Well slowly walked down the halls not making a single sound all I could see was black in front of me I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. For what seemed like forever we made it into the end of the hall at the door that entered the main party room were the stage was. I felt my heart lift even more maybe I would escape from Vincent's perverted schemes for me. I let out another sigh of relief when I saw the toys. "Guys!" I whisper-shouted "PSSST!!!!" That got their attention their faces filled relief and happiness. Toy chica was first to react as she tackled me to the ground. "I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!" She whisper-screamed. "It's great your ok (Y/N) but marionettes worried sick about you. He's wandering the restrant trying to find you. You better go find him." Toy Freddy added concerned. "I'll come with you (Y/N)." Chica Said softly. She turned her head and glared at the old animatronics. "You guys better get out of her before I-"
"No chica it's ok they helped me escape."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course, they don't like Vincent any less then the rest of us."
Chica held a blank face but then it turned into a small smile and looked at the others. "Well alright. Let's go find that crazy puppet guy!' Chica said bubbly like. I shook my head at her and Walked down the hall ways as she followed. "Mari?" I whispered. I looked In every party room but couldn't find him. Where'd he go?

Marionettes P.O.V
I couldn't find her....I was starting to lose hope she wasn't in the parts and service room but...wait...those ropes on the floor. She must've been here! Maybe she escaped! I ran back down the hallways when I heard footsteps....

Back to your lovely P.O.V ;)
Chica and I were in party room 4 the one on the right closest to the security office. I waited by the vent for Chica to come out. I giggled when she poked her head out. "Nope he's not in there." she said getting on her feet. "Wait...do you hear that?" I asked. Footsteps...at least that what it sounded like. "I think that's marionette!" I squealed filled with joy. I tiptoed over to the doorway a peeked out. I saw him...tears filled my eyes as I ran to him. "Marion!" I wrapped my arms around them but winced when I accidentally curled my injured hands. "(Y/N)!? Your ok!" I felt him bury his face in my hair. "I-i thought I l-lost you..." He started sobbing. Staining my shirt with his black tears. I didn't mind I started crying to...I sighed as I curled up in his arms. "W-what's this?!" He mumbled taking my hands. "O-oh its nothing..." I said. "he did this.." he snarled as white pupils appeared in his masks eye sockets. I stroked his cheek to calm him. I felt it heat up and I giggled. "Hey puppet...be a nice toy and give me my girl back~." I heard a familiar voice purr.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N) Ah part 9....sad to say this book is almost over. :,( I know it's short but maybe I'll take FNaF requests stuff like that :) or maybe a sequel thx for reading this chapter and see you next time my lovelies ;)