Chapter 2 Close call

Marionettes POV
I sat in my box listening to my music. I guess that peaceful rhyme, my grandfathers clock, just put me at rest. But I couldn't rest, I noticed the new security guard. It was a female and a lovely one at that. she had (h/l) (h/c) hair and gorgeous (e/c) eyes that shimmered and sparkled. Too bad my urges to Kill her will take over when the music box stops. How I wish I could meet her. I watched her as she talked to that foolish guard Jeremy, oh I would have no problem killing him, he was just too annoying. I think she must've caught me staring at her she looked in my direction before I could react, I popped my head back in my box. Hopefully she didn't notice me. I peaked out again and they both are looking in my direction. I started to panic, I don't know what to do!! Should I just kill them both right there?...no...I'll wait, I put my head back in my box. When I heard footsteps fading away. "Okay good she didn't notice me" I said to no one in particular I started rocking back-and-forth in my box becoming impatient. I wanted my music box to end so I could kill that guard and meet that lovely girl. What was her name? (Y/n) was it? That name suits her. Damn those other animatronics, they'll probably kill her before I can get the chance to meet her.... hopefully my urges to kill won't take over.  They probably will with my luck.

Your p.o.v
Me and Jeremy sat in the office bored out of our minds, so far no animatronics came and tried to kill us yet.  We both looked at each other as we waited. It was 3 AM, maybe they won't attack us tonight. With Jeremy it was his fourth night, but since this was my first...maybe they were going easy on me. One can only wonder. I jumped when I heard a child voice say "Hello?" I turned my head. "Jeremy what was that?!" I asked fearfully. He looked back at me. "Oh no, put your mask on, now! it's that kid, Balloon boy." He said slipping on his mask. Jeremy turned on the light and we saw balloon boy's face in the vent staring back at us. I slipped on my mask and held my breath so he wouldn't detect my breathing. He stayed for a whole minute! My lungs burned for air. I couldn't hold my breath anymore, he finally left. Apparently Jeremy was thinking the same thing as we both took off our masks, we both took a large breath in unison. We both laughed. "Ha ha, I guess were thinking the same thing." He laughed. "What were you thinking?" I said giggling. "That mask stinks." He said. I laughed even harder and started crying because he was actually pretty funny. I wiped a tear from my eye and and said. "No, but I guess that mask does stink I wasn't breathing because I didn't want him to think I was a human." I laughed. "oh that's gold. why didn't I think of that?" I let out one last giggle and checked the cameras again I saw the music box was low so I wound up back up. When I looked at the parts and services room old Bonnie was gone. I started to panic and Jeremy  started to do the same thing. When we both heard footsteps right outside our door I picked up the flashlight and shined it down the hallway. There was old Bonnie standing there watching us both for a while. I sat and waited. I reached for My flashlight and shined  my lights at down the hall. Jeremy said something about a system restart, I guess there systems were not good with flashing lights. That's the best I can explain it I'm not really a techy person. Until My flashlight turned off by itself. Oh no!  The  battery must've died. When all of a sudden it shined back on, old bonnie was getting closer. My panic was getting stronger, My adrenaline was pumping, I want to make a break for it but Jeremy held my hand. I couldn't tell if he wanted to keep me in place or if he was doing that to comfort me. I Kept flashing it down the hall hoping he would go away. Jeremy squeezed my hand I'm guessing he was as terrified as I was and flashlight went off again only longer me and Jeremy held both of our breaths. I could only hope that he would leave. We both  waited staring at the empty hole in the wall, hoping when the flashlight went back on he would be gone. I squeeze Jeremy's hand back. I hope we'll be okay. The flashlight  finally came back on. Bonnie was gone.  We both let out a huge sigh of relief. Thank God...if I have to hold my breath more time, I swear I'm gonna scream. "That  was close." I sigh "To close." He said panting. We  both realized we were still holding hands and we pull back with a small red tint on our face. "Sorry." I mumbled. We handled the rest of the night pretty well. Nobody  else really moved the music box was not a problem once the clock struck six. Me and Jeremy let out a scream of joy.
For my first night it went pretty well.  We both got up and walked out the hallways into the main party area. "That wasn't the worst night I've ever had" Jeremy said with a sheepish smile on his face. "yeah, well that was pretty good for my first night, you're actually a really nice guy Jeremy maybe I can meet you again sometime. Like outside of work." I gave him a small hug before we both left. Little did I know there was a pair of angry eyes watching me.
----------------------------------------------
(A/n) well guys what you think of part two sorry it's short I'm still using my phone also I'm still using the voice selection on my phone still lazy LOL. See you in the next update! <3
Do not steal my ideas
I do not own any of the artwork I post on the site