New years special ^^

(A/n) I know I said I was gonna put the purple guy in the next chapter but since it's been years eve him I'm gonna do a little New Year's special and I hope you enjoy this. And by the way this is going to be in third person.
----------------------------------------------
As (y/n) made her way to the pizzeria it was terribly freezing outside the snow was leaning in her hair and it felt frozen. She finally got to the front doors of the pizzeria she barged in and shook her head of any snow that was in her hair. Immediately she was tackled by the Marionette who was hugging her. "I missed you and by the way happy new year!!" He squealed. he was unexpectedly a very good mood. "Wow your hyper today and I missed you to!" She said she hugged him back. She made her way to the office they both were great greeted by the rest of the animatronics. Chico popped a party popper they all shouted "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!" They are formed a group hug around her. "Ha ha thanks guys and by the way how did you know it New Year's is?" (Y/n) asked kinda confused. "A few employees once had a party here and talked about it for a while so we just figured it out." Bonnie said as he was shuffling his feet. "oh okay I guess then." (Y/N) looked up at the clock and it was 11:45 is going to be 2015 and 15 minutes. (Y/N) Felt someone tugging on her sleeve. She looked down to see balloon boy with a curious look on his face. "Hey BB what up!" She said kneeling down to his height. "The sky." He said with a giggle.
"You know that's not what I mean by that." She said giving him a look. "I know but I ask you something." he asked with a small smile. "Umm.... Alright." he motioned her to come close so he could whisper it. "Um what is a boob?" (A/N Sorry I had to...XD) her face was pale and a late red tent came to her face. "Uh well um...why who said it?" She muttered. "Freddy. He was teasing puppet about yours. And I'm not really sure what they are." He murmured. "I will talk to you about that later right now I have someone else I need to deal with." (Y/N) said through clenched teeth. She Shot a glare at Freddy and started walking right over to him. Freddie knew exactly what she was mad about and started back up against the wall with a nervous look. She grabbed him by the ear and drag him into the hallway. "why would you say that in front of balloon boy?!" she whisper shouted. "I didn't see him there I didn't even know he didn't know what that was!" Freddie whispered back. "Now I have that the birds and the bees talk with them. he's going to keep pestering me until I tell him what it is!" She sighed out of frustration. she stopped back into the office and sat on the table. "So who want some pizza?!" Chica asked loudly. The whole room practically screamed "ME!" (A/n yes I know robots can't eat pizza but just pretend okay? good? alright.) as Chica cooked her famous pizza they all decided to play some of the arcade games out in the game area. (Y/n) versed toy Bonnie in guitar hero and surprisingly she beat him. Marionette it cheered her on and so to the rest of the crowd when they saw that she was winning. and since she also set it on hard Bonnie was having some trouble.
Everyone is having a great time until,
ding ding ding dong
The clock struck 12AM. This time all of the animatronics popped party poppers and confetti went everywhere were as they all shouted
"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!"
The Marionette grabbed (Y/n) off the miniature stage they were on and kissed her on the lips passionately. They both giggled and to the kids when they were balloon boy saying that he couldn't see and he wanted to see. Apparently Chica covered his eyes.

???? P.o.v
Oh how I love New Years.~ every time a new year comes around I always feel cleansed of my sins.~ and now I can start all over. As I looked into the party room I could see the most beautiful girl I laid my eyes on she had (H/L) (H/C) hair and sparkling (E/C) orbs. "Oh my love~ if only I knew you name~" I purred quietly. I saw that marionette kiss her and say, "Happy New Years....(Y/n.)" (Y/n)? So that was her wonderful name it's beautiful just like her face. Too bad I have to harm it~
----------------------------------------------
(A/n) hey guys how do you like to do your special I hope you liked it and yeah balloon boy did lose his innocence but he'll be fine. Who knows who that POV is I think everyone basically knows but take a guess