Chapter 15

+third person pov+

"KILLUA!!!" Gon yelled as he tried to reach killua

But killua had already gone to his room

Gon tried knocking but killua wouldn't open. He then sighed and
Kicked the door down.

"W-WHAT THE HELL GON!" Killua yelled as he saw gon kick the poor door down

'Welp readers may the door rest in peace' Gon thought.

He then grabbed killuas shoulders and looked him dead in the eye. "Killua, Ryo isn't my girlfriend!"

"B-but-"

"Oh yeah they grabbed my hand, but i know they like someone else!"

"They?"

"Ryo told me they are prounuced they because they aren't a girl but they aren't a boy either!"

"Oooohhh that makes sense.."

Gon then let go of killua. "Plus i don't like Ryo, i have my eye on someone!"

Killua then became curious who this person was so he could kill them. (Damn yandere much killua?)

Gon then felt a huge blood lust from killua.

"Is something bothering you?" Gon asked as he let go of killua's shoulders.

"Hm?" He lifted his head up to see gon

"Oh yeah I'm fine."

"No killua, I can tell you aren't."

×meanwhile with ryo+a tiny bonus+×

Ryo was looking from behind a tree, at feitan and shalnark walking around,

Ryo then sighed "wHy wOn'T tHeY nOticE mEeEeEeEeE" Ryo whined.

"Who won't notice who?" Ryo heard a voice from behind.

Ryo then turned around and noticed shalnark and feitan from behind.

"Hey aren't you that girl who stalks us?" Shalnark asked.

"1. I'm not a girl, 2. I'm not a boy 3. How the fuck did you know I stalked you guys?" Ryo asked.

"Well uh guess we knew since you didn't use hatsu.." feitan replied

"Oh yeahh.."

Shalnark then grabbed her by one of ryo's hand and feitan grabbed the other.

They then dragged ryo away.

I have no more ideas.. if you want me to write anything tell me! And of course i will give you credits! I love you guys! And im so sorry im not writing as much.. im currently doing online school and my relationship with my family hasen't been so good, and i have been trying to shift into an anime world.. i have been so busy, i hope you guys can forgive me! And i have been having writers block so once again please forgive me!

 i have been so busy, i hope you guys can forgive me! And i have been having writers block so once again please forgive me!