Chapter 3

< third person pov>

"Where have you been kill? Mother was worried sick." Said illumi

"That's not important right now" said killua as he pushed through illumi to get to his room.

It was always quiet in the Zoldyck house hold ever since killua's sisters and brother died.

"Oh how i miss you guys.. i wish i was there to save you" thought killua as had tears running down his cheeks and as he grabbed a picutre with all four of them playing as little kids.

Then he heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Asked killua

"Young master killua since your father isn't home your mother told me to tell you you can choose the knights who will guard you."

"Wait my mother told you?!?!" Said killua in shock

"Yes young master i will be waiting downstairs"

Killua quickly ran downstairs  as he wipped his tears. "Okay im ready."

Then the knight took killua to the field to what was about 36 miles from the castle.

"Welcome young master killua" said all the knights expect the 3 he told them to call killua.

"Welcome killua" said the 3 knights. All the knights gave them death stares.

"Hello. Uh as you know i will be choosing guard to guard me." Killua said as he looked at everyone.

"I choose thoose three" killua said pointing that them. Then gon had a very joyful face and killua tried to fight back his blush.

"What are your names and ages?" Asked killua

"I'm Kurpika Kurta and im 17" said the blonde boy

"My name is Leorio Paradinight and I'm 19" said they boy with blackish hair

"My name is Gon Freecss! And im 12 years old!" Said the hazel eyes boy.

"Ok everyone is dissmissed expect Leorio, Kurpika, and Gon!" Said the head Leader.

"Follow me to my room!" Said killua happy because he thought he could finally make friends.

"Yes killua"said they boys as they followed him to his room.

Killua and gon where quickly becoming friends as they didn't have many common interests they still some how managed to be friends.

Kurpika was lauging along with leorio.

"What does killua think he doing?" Said illumi