Chapter 5

<third person pov>

Gon woke up to a sleeping killua next to him. He didn't want to wake him up so he stayed still. Then gon heard a knock on his door.

"Hey gon! It's me and kurpika!" Said leorio, 'oh shoot what do i do?' Thought gon.

"We are coming in if you don't mind." Kurapika said. Then the door flew open and the two older boys just stared at them with a smirk on their faces.

"I-it's not what you think!" Said gon flustered. Kurapika just looked at him " uh huh yea sure"

The leorio grabbed kurapika by his waist and grabbed one of his arms. "But we are like that arent we?" Said leorio to kurpika in a flirty tone.

"No we are not, now let go layoreo." Said kurapika as leorio then let him go.

"Hey! I TOLD you not to call me that!"Said leorio

"And i told you to not grab me like that." Kurapika told leorio

Then killua started to wake up

"What are you guys doing in my room?" Said killua as he thought that was his room.

"Actually killua, this is gon's room" kurapika said as he pointed to gon whom killua was hugging.

"Wait WHAT!?!?!?" Killua said in shock as he kinda pushed off gon and his face was about 10 layers of red.

"You don't remeber killua?" Gon told him with a worried look.

"No, i don't." Killua looked at gon right in the eyes. "Oh okay it's probably for the best." Gon sighed as he said that.

"So, who is the top and who is botto-" leorio was cut off by Kurapika "hush!"

"We should leave layoreo" kurapika said as he smiled and walked off. "Yes my darli- HEY! I TOLD NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" Leorio said as he chased Kurapika.

Killua hugged gon, "k-killua?!?!" Said gon in surpise. "Can we stay like this? Even if its for a bit?" Killua said as he grabbed on to gon's chest, and had tears down his checks. Gon just nodded and hugged him back.

Sorry if this is short i was in my online classes when i did this but yea. I honestly need ideas if you have sone please message me! And of course i will give you credits!