Chapter 7: Piper

A/N hey guys! I know, I know, I’m bad at updating quickly… but this is a long chapter! Just over 5 pages on Word!! Ain’t ya proud? Anyways, here is chappie numero siete! Read on my faithful…. I need something to call you guys! Leave me ideas in the comments please. And that reminds me! Please please pleaseee leave comments, and vote! It makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside. Plus, it motivates me to write.  Yeah so this is kinda a crappy chapter, a little bit like a filler, but I needed to get some of the events in because it was going to  bother me. Also, I really don’t like Piper. Not at all. She annoys me and is a wimp, in my opinion (no offense!) so I will not have many chapters from her POV. Anddd do you guys think that I should have a short Izzy chapter once in a while? Comment your answer! Ok! So now that I’m done talking (for the moment) here it is!

Chapter 7:

Piper

Castellan.  That name bothered Piper, like something or someone she should remember. Maybe it was a camper at camp or something? And she had said she was a daughter of Hermes. That was crazy, even for them, that they should find a half blood in the middle of a forest. Wasn’t there some rule about having to been claimed by 13 or something? [I’m not sure if it is 13 or 12, and I was too lazy to check… tell me if I’m right!] Oh well… she would figure it out sooner or later.  A groan interrupted her thoughts.  “Leo!” a collective shout went up as Leo opened his eyes.  

“Hey guys. Miss me much?” Leo grinned as he looked at their worried expressions.  Piper stormed over to him.  Then she did something very Piper-like. She slapped Repair Boy across the face. 

“Don’t you EVER get captured again! We almost had a heart attack! What were you thinking? You could have been dead by now!” Piper realized she was screaming.  Leo held his hands up in defense.

“Well as you can see, my ultimate sexiness has not decreased so therefore, I am fine, and all thanks to this very lovely lady! I never did catch you name, by the way.”  Leo grinned cheekily and the girl.  Piper had forgotten that she was still there.

“My name’s Izzy” she grinned shyly back at him, red staining her cheeks.  Piper, as a daughter of Aphrodite, was able to pick up on this obvious attraction.  Maybe Leo and all of his annoyingness won’t be forever alone, as she had previously predicted Piper mused as the rest of the kids said their “Glad you’re okay”s to Leo.  Jason interrupted her thoughts. 

“Guys, as heartwarming as this is, we really should get back to the ship. We don’t want Hedge burning down the forest looking for us, do we?” The demigods grinned as they thought of their rather wacky protector, Gleeson Hedge.  Hazel piped up.

“Yeah.  I want to get back to Nico anyways and see how he’s doing.  Leo, are you okay to stand?”  Leo timidly tested his weight.  He stood up straight and then strutted around the small room. 

“Perfect as ever.” Leo crowed. However, there was the awkward issue of Izzy.  She had been standing quietly off to the side, but now Piper wondered.  Should they take her with them? She could easily be a monster. If there was one thing Percy had taught them, it was that if things seem too perfect, it’s usually a monster.  She could tell that the others were wondering the same thing.  However, after a quick glance at Leo, they could all tell that he would fight to bring her.  So they did.  As they walked back to the Agro II, Leo and Izzy kept up a running commentary that made no sense whatsoever to anybody but themselves.  Nico ran out on deck.

“Oh! There you are. I was starting to get worried.” Piper felt a flash of warmth toward the younger kid, but it was quickly displaced by a sense of distrust.  She didn’t think that anybody really trusted him yet.  Nico looked grave as they boarded the ship.  “Guys, I know that nobody want to do this, but we need to—“ Nico was cut off by a loud bleating sound.  His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Then a familiar voice called up