Chapter 27: "...and I just want to hold you"

B-blake raped me!" she shrieked, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Blake." my heart was beating so fast against my chest, "Blake raped you?" I mumbled, not once looking away from her bloodshot eyes and tear steak face.

Scarlett was breathing heavily, her eyes going from side to side, she nodded her head quickly and collapse to the floor, I rushed to her side. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her between my legs.

I was shaking with angry, confused, and I felt betrayed.

flashback over

___________________

That night she left, in the middle of the night. I was expecting her to be in my arms when I woke up that morning but instead I found a note noting:

you may not thought because of everything that happen, but I still love you justin, deeply, and I thought I was going to spend my life with you but things doesn't always go as planned. I am leaving because I can't stand being in a place full of bad memories. I am starting over, I'm sorry we had to say goodbye like his but it was the best way for me. I don't know if I'll ever see you again in person but I know I will all over the media but I hope everything goes all well.

goodbye, scarlett.

I have no idea where she is now, she changed her number on me and it just seem like she fell off the face of earth.

I had realized that night that the girl, I thought was the love of my life, cheated on me. And the next morning she left me. She cheated on me and then left me the next day. Blake Larson, I scoffed. Blake and I never got along, well we did once upon a time, until a certain day took place but my mind won't drift there.

Like I said, I loved Scarlett with everything but that night, she showed me her true colors. I still don't know what to believe because it all doesn't add up. I never brought it up to him, I never showed any signs that I knew of it, I never said anything to him, to anyone.

We already had tension between us, the incident between him and scar igniting it more. He always pops up when I least expect him to. I haven't seen him in three years, now suddenly he's between the legs of my girlfirend. He was never the type to do that to a girl but people change.

maybe he was trying to get back at me

But I feel that would be immature because I told him I didn't want his whore when she left him to be with me. That night ended in a bloody mess. He never knew I knew of him and scar until a few months ago when we "ran" into each in the club bathroom.

flashback:

Blake eyes converted to the floor, as if he couldn't hold Justin intense gaze anymore. "She told me she wasn't with you anymore." Blake said, his eyes looking up at Justin's.

Justin face helded no emotion as his body became more stiff, "She told me you forced her." Justin said, taking a step to Blake unreadable figure.

"That was 2 years ago Justin." Blake said, turning his head to the right, "get over it." Blake said, his eyes getting harder. Justin clenched both of his fist, his eyes blinking slower, he's blacking out.

Justin stopped himself, and breathed slower, ramming Blake in the chest and throwing him off guard. Blake fell to the floor, but in the blink of an eye he was back up and in Justin face. Both of their breathing was uneven and ragged, as they stared back into each other eyes in the middle of the bathroom floor. Justin pushed Blake back with so much force, his head almost slammed into the wall behind him.