Chapter 6 : "Stay away from her."

________

________

Omniscient

Chloe twirled around inside the club, circling around in circles as she went through the people sandwiched together. Chloe bumped into a few people, slurring 'sorry's' as she stumbled over them and kept going forward ignoring the insulting remarks as she passed through.

She giggled, high off color smoke, as her eyes show people with two heads, and colors she never seen. Chloe felt like she was moving in slow motion, and she could not control what she was saying or doing. Hell, she didn't even know where she was going.

She then laughed and stop to kiss a random strangers on the cheek, and ran off before they could have a reaction.

Chloe was out of it. Chloe, however; did not care.

_

flashback, twenty minutes before

After Chloe finally got herself together, she dragged Blake towards the hookah bars, and pushed him down forcefully onto the high chair that twists around.

Chloe climbed onto the chair, and placed herself onto his lap carefully. Blake instantly wrapped his arms around Chloe hips loosely, leaning up to place his chin on her shoulder. Chloe look back and forth between the different colors, deciding on which one.

There were three different colors and each color is set up as strongest to weakest and how it would affect you the most. Chloe picked red, the strongest one of all and Blake grabbed her hand as she was close to placing her lips over the pipe, ready to intoxicate herself.

This wasn't just a original Hookah machine, it actually has something in it.

Chloe looked back at Blake with a curious look, "This is the strongest one." he reminded to her, Chloe nodded her head, placing her lips around the pipe and inhaling.

Chloe pulled back the pipe, laying her head down onto Blake shoulder, and blowing out the red smoke as her eyes hazed over with gloominess.

They took  turns with the pipe, and after 10 minutes, Chloe and Blake laughed at everything in site. Chloe pecked Blake on his lips and mumbled something he couldn't understand.

Chloe hopped off his lap and did not wait around for his reply. Blake chased after her, yelling Chloe name as she laughed softly, she thought she was running fast but she was actually walking.

flashback over

____________

Madison

I was watching Chloe and Blake , I think what Marcus told me his name was, from a distance.  I turned my head away from them for two minutes, and the next thing all of a sudden they are all over each and falling over each other, laughing and giggling and shit.