working on a update, I promsie! (PLEASE READ)

It been a while since I updated and I see y'all commenting to update all the time but like the reason why I haven't is because I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas

but at the same time I have ideas, I just don't know where to go with them exactly or how to do it but I'm working on it.

I have also started college 😩 my third year actually omg but that's another time consuming thing lord.

and I have been editing this book and rewriting a few chapters because some was just too cringing, I was so young writing those lol but yeah I wanted to finish with that before I did anything else. 

I have changed the characters of Chloe and Madison, Blake and Marcus and Rosalina are the same though.

also, I see y'all love the book mine and heartless and as I said before in my bio, I wasn't the one writing it, shaneen and the author of it was of course but I did a little digging and went to the website where it was original published from the two artists and they haven't been on for like years and I go to the author on here that wanted it to be on here and she hasn't been on in like in a while and the book she has on her profile, it hasn't been updated since 2014? which I think was a rewritten version of 'mine.' so y'all I don't know 😩

what do you guys think?

because it's not my book and I just don't want to write on it and make it seem like it's mine and when I'm just trying to make y'all happy and finish it somehow, and honestly I haven't even read the two books like that how much I had nothing to do with it. I would have to read both of them and then figured out a plot to go along what's been going on.

I'll think about it but my main focus right now is this book and for the ones that read it I know y'all mad at me, sorry lol but I got y'all soon.

BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE MOTIVATION FOR ME TO PUT OUT A CHAPTER FASTER.

bye now, aloshia

bye now, aloshia.