Chapter 28: "I almost lost control."

chloe

I groaned softly at the buzzing sound that kept going off into my back, a frown forming on face.

Who is really that  brave enough to wake me up out of my sleep?

Everyone knows not to wake Chloe when she's sleeping or it is your head. I tried to ignore it and fall back to sleep but once again it went off and I shot my eyes open.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." I huffed out, moving slightly, a arm restricted me from moving even more as it tighten around my waist. I panic, I am not in my own bed then who the fu-

"Sommeil bébé." a deep accented voice whispered at the back of my neck, my eyes closing softly. That voice, when did I fall asleep? I tried to think, and then realize, I don't even remember last night.

like barely

I wasn't even drinking last night, well at least I don't think so?  I looked down quickly at my attire, a cotton, white one piece , I breathe out with relief. The iron like arm that was just around my waist was now drawing patterns through my attire onto my belly button. I giggled slightly, turning my head back to look at this person.

Two pretty brown eyes stared back at me, "Stop, that tickles." I said squirming, Justin grabbed my waist quickly, and I yelp. He placed me on top of him, my body now straddling his. I didn't think to look around to tell myself I was indeed in Justin's room.

He smiled up at me, the sun coming in small through his blue silk curtains. He looked adorable with his hair spread crazily all over his head, he had no shirt on as I had a full view of his muscular chest and arms covered in tattoos. I bit my lip but regain myself. He eyed my body then my face then my hair. I blinked, was something wrong?

"Your beau, you know that?" he asked, looking into my eyes and gliding his hands up and down my thighs lovely

"Your beau, you know that?" he asked, looking into my eyes and gliding his hands up and down my thighs lovely. I blushed, looking away.

"Aucun, aucun." he rasped in accented voice, "You do know that right." I nodded my head yes, now all of sudden feeling shy. He always puts me in this position where I am too shy to say anything, then those eyes just, those eyes.

I turned my head to look back at him and he was already staring, my cheeks pink again and he smirked at that. "I- I um." I stuttered, "I have to pee." I said surprisingly with confidence, "So if you could just-" he let me go and I got off of him and walked quickly off to the bathroom and shutting the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and cringed, "How's this beautiful." I mumbled, my hair looking like a mad women. I rolled my eyes and used the bathroom, quickly washing my hands and brushing my teeth afterwards. I threw some water on my face and hint tried to fix my hair before giving up. I nearly squeaked out a scream when I realized I had no bra on, I shook my head, why am I so slow with these things?

"Fuck it." I mumbled, walking out but I quickly took that back when I saw Justin back turned towards me. His black pajama shorts hanging loosely on his hips, I could see his back dimples and I nearly fainted when he turned around. I crossed my arms quickly over my chest, he eyed me again, his eyes stopping at my cross arms.