cafe~meanie

Mingyu's pov:

After a long day at the office I just want to go home and get a good night rest. As I was walking I see this cafe down the street so I decide to grab some coffee to get me through my trip home.

I open the door hearing a bell jingle as I walk in the small cafe. I get hit by the pleasant smell of coffee. I go to the front since I kinda already know what I want. I see there is no one at the counter so look down at the surface and see a bell. I press it and I hear a bell coming from the back.

Next thing I know it there's a attractive male coming from the door leading to the back. Never in my life have I seen someone this hot but cute at the same time.

"Hi what can i get for you" his smile is so soft and delicate. a soft blush rises on his cheeks as he notices me staring. I quickly stutter out my order.

"Um s-sorry can I get a iced Americano"
I mentally pinched myself for stuttering in front of the gorgeous man.

"Yes sir would that be all for you?" He looks up at me with his pretty eyes. Omg what is wrong with me.

"Uhh yes that would be all" he taps somethings on the screen in front of him and looks back up at me.

"Okay that would be $2.27. Can i get your name for the coffee?" his voice is so soft and nice I could listen to it all day.

"Mingyu, Kim Mingyu" he looks up at me and nods while smiling. I give him my money and quickly sit down.

I look at him in fascination while he is making my drink. Like a good 5 or more minutes goes by and he calls my name.

"Mingyu?" He looks at me and catches me staring at him. He quickly looks down while blushing.

I get up to go get my drink. As I am going up to him I see him writing something down on a piece of paper. Once I get there he looks back at me.

"Here you go have a great night" he says rather quickly while handing me my drink and the piece of paper. He goes back to the back without another word.

I leave the shop kinda disappointed I couldn't keep looking at him. I drink my coffee and look at the paper he gave me. I spit my drink as I see what he wrote.

Note reads:
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
You're cute :)
Call me sometime?

I quickly put the note in my pocket and run home. Once I get home I remove my coat I had on and take out the note. I am debating if I should call him or not. I look at the time and it's 9:43pm so I decided to call him.

He puts the numbers in his phone and presses call. He holds the phone up to his ear nervously fidgeting around. After a few rings someone picks up.

Otp convo:

"Hello?" He hears the mans voice again his heart starts beating fast.

"U-umm hi this is the guy from the cafe mingyu" I actually pinch myself for stuttering again.

"OH hi Mingyu I didn't actually think you would call" he giggles. I feel my heart swell up in hearing his giggle.

"Haha why not you seem pretty nice" I say getting a little confident.

"Hehe you seem pretty nice too" He says.

"So you want to come over for a movie of something?" I say in confidence.

"Umm" I hear shifting "sure just give me your address" he says shyly.

"Alright I send it to you while you are coming I'll order pizza okay?" I say waiting for his response.