special date~wonboo

Wonwoo's pov:

I am currently at home decorating our dinning room. Its mine and seungkwan's 3 year anniversary. I want to make it extra special. So I'm decorating our house I'm planning on a small dinner and a present.

I'm almost done I just need to finish up our room. I grab some rose petals and throw them on the bed. I make a trail leading from the door of our room to the bed. I know very cliche.

I finish setting up the plates on the dinning table. I dim the lights slightly and light some candles to make it more romantic. hehe

I get a text from Seungkwan saying he's on his way home. I smile to myself excited to see his reaction.

I check myself one more time in the mirror. Then I hear keys at the door and get in my spot.

"Babe? I'm home" I hear but I stay put until her turns on the lights.

"SURPRISE" I yell. He jumps at the sudden outbursts. He smiles and runs to hug me.

"Happy anniversary baby" I whisper in his ear. He giggles

"Thank you so much babe I had no idea you were doing this for me" he smiled up at me.

"Of course babe come lets eats" I guide him towards the table.

"Wow this looks so good babe" he said not as good as you babe I said in my head.

We start eating have our lovely conversations together. At times like this I wonder how did I get so lucky.

Soon we finish eating he tells me he's gonna go shower first.

I go to our room and get ready for his other surprise.

I grab a special box and put it on our night stand I play some music to set the mood. I am so excited for this.

After a while I hear the bathroom door open I got behind the door so he wouldn't see me.

He walks in his hair is wet and he smells heavenly. He call out my name in confusion.

I take off my tie and walk up to him slowly. I then cover his eyes with my tie.

"Hey baby~" I whisper seductively into his ear causing him to shiver.

"W-wonwoo w-what are you doing" I wrap a hand around his throat and the other around his waist.

"Its daddy for you baby" his breath hitches.

I guide him towards the bed and push him down on it. He lays down on the bed and gets comfortable.

I go to the night stand and get some handcuffs from our special box. He hears the metal against each other causing him to turn his to where the noise came from.

"Won-daddy what is that?" He says in a faint voice.

I smirk and cuff his hands to the head board. He tries to move his hands but he is unable too.

I let out a low chuckle and his struggling. He whines.

"D-daddy" I get onto the bed to join him

"Yes kitten" I slowly nibble on his neck

He struggled to say something but eventually speaks up.

"W-what are you d-doing" he stutters out.

I chuckle lowly and lean to his ear.

"Im taking you to heaven kitten" I hear him gasp

I kiss him slowly and sensuality his breath is unsteady.

I remove the towel from his lower body throwing it onto the floor. He gasp once again move his hands against the cuffs.

Once he realizes he cant move his hands he tries to close his legs but I pin him down by the hips.

He lets out a loud whine while breathing out.

I reach into the and grab a bullet vibrator. I set it down on the bed and kiss from his chest down to his cock.

He's squirming around he stops when I lift his legs up on my shoulders. I hear him gasp.

I lick his hole eating him out like it was my last meal. He's a moaning mess above me.

I love it.

"D-daddy please just f-fuck me" he whines. I smirk and grab the vibrator.

I set his legs back down and turn on the toy. I put it on in the medium speed putting it inside his hole.

"F-FUCK DADDY Mmmhm" he screams in pure pleasure.

I turn it up to the highest setting and start sucking him off. He screams wanting to cum.

"D-DADDY I-IM G-GONN-" I stop everything the toy and my sucking.

He whimpers in grief of not cumming.

"D-daddy p-please please let m-me c-cum" he sniffs from crying.

"Aww my kitten wants to cum hmm?" I tease him

"Y-yes p-please daddy" he whines into my ear. I love all his noises he makes.

"Hmmmm" I groan in his ear as if thinking about it.

"Beg to me tell me how much you want it kitten" I say in his ear nibbling on it.

"P-please daddy f-fuck me please" he moans out

"Hmm I don't know kitten you don't sound like you actually want it" I tease him some more.

He lets out another sob. Crying in want: want of me too railing him.

"P-PLEASE FUCK ME DADDY PLEASE I WANT YOUR DICK PLEASE I WANT YOU TO RAIL ME P-PLEASE" he screams out full on sobbing.

I smirk and take out the toy. I grab some lube put it on his hole fingering him.

"D-DADDY JUST F-FUCK ME OH MY G-GOD" He screams at me again

I chuckle at him and just spread his legs wide some more for me. I aline my dick to his hole.

I thrust inside in one go making me moan at his tightness. He screams in pleasure.

"O-OH GOD PLEASE GO HARD PLEASE" he moans out loud.

I smirk again and bend down putting his other leg on my shoulder and start thrusting harder.

"OH FUCK YES YES PLEASE RIGHT THERE PLEASE OH GOD" he moans over and over again.

I groan in pleasure he is so tight for me. I feel myself about to cum so I go faster.

"Mmmhm I-i'm gonna c-cum daddy please" he whines

After a couple of seconds I cum inside him. He moans and cums all over himself.

I take a moment to breathe after that I decided its time to take off the handcuffs and blind fold.

I cover us with the blankets and pull him to me. He looks exhausted from all our love making.

"That- was amazing" he says while chuckling.

"Are you okay? Did I go to hard sorry if I did" I look at him to make sure I didn't hurt him.

He giggles and wraps his hands around my waist snuggling to me.

"I'm fine I loved it and you" he smiles at me

I give him a peck and we both go to sleep together.

                         ~the end~

Heyyyy yeah this was requested sorry I haven't posted in just very tired atm but thanks again for reading love you guys <3