Chapter Twelve

everyone had great ideas! a lot of you had ideas i was already going to do no matter whats so creds to you! the winner of this chapter is Nobody_sees!

But there’s still one more that I’m going to leave for a few more chapters, you’ll just have to wait, mysterious winner! Enjoy! X

Harry’s Point of View.

The next morning, I wake up next to my blue eyed babe. I nuzzle my nose into his neck, kissing lightly on his soft skin, gentle like a butterfly tip-toeing across the surface. His hand flies around my waist, a small, pleasure-filled moan escaping his lips. I look up to meet his sparkling eyes and smile while the sunlight catches his pale skin. “Gamorning, love.” Niall says in a thick Irish accent, stretching his arms out.

“Good morning.” I say, leaning in to kiss his cheek. He smiles and reaches down after his stretch, wrapping his arms back around me as we get comfortable in new positions. “Make me breakfast, Hazza Boo.” Niall whispers.

“Hell no! You already topped last night and my bum hurts like shit. You make me breakfast.” I retort.

“Fine.” Niall sighs, getting up from bed and walking to the kitchen. 

A few minutes later, I hear Niall calling my name saying that breakfast is ready. When I got up, I could walk but I was so sore. My back, by bum, and my inner thighs hurt like hell. I walked slowly to the kitchen, wincing when I sat down in the hard wooden chair. Niall laughed at me as he served up omelets on two plates. He set them on the table, along with forks and two orange juices.

“What are you laughing at, Horan?”

“Nothing...” He shrugged. “Except for the fact that you’re limping.” He giggled.

“How about I fuck you into the mattress, then see how you feel?” I snapped.

Niall snickered, looking up at me with some unidentifiable emotion filling his eyes. Maybe a mix of lust, amusement and shock? “Actually, I’d like that.”

“Hmm, we’ll see.” I smirked.

Niall just squinted his eyes at me for a second, before going back to eating.

“We’re going for a walk after this, ‘kay?” I asked Niall.

He nodded, too busy to talk while stuffing his face with food. He finished chewing, setting his fork down and wiping his mouth. “Where are we going?”

I had an idea to surprise Niall. I have one kitten, but two is always better than one right? “Town.”

“Uh, okay.” Niall said as we both finished our food.

Niall and I both set our dishes down into the sink and walk back to my room. I go over to my dresser and pull out a big blue sweater with a bunch of white snowflakes on it and some black jeans, and throw them at Niall. 

“Thanks, boo.” He says as he catches the clothing.

I nod and grab myself a big, fuzzy, white sweater, which is plain, and throw it on. I then grab some black skinny jeans as well and squeeze into them. Niall and I walk out of my room and to the front door, where all the big coats are kept near. I throw on a big coat, and then help Niall with his. We put gloves on, lace up our boots and then beanies. I can’t even describe how adorable Niall looks in a beanie, especially once we get outside and are walking to town, because his cheeks and nose turn red and I just want to kiss him all over. I grab his hand and lace our fingers together as I smile down at him. He smiles back up at me and we continue our journey to the busier part of Cheshire.

We walk on the sidewalk as the stores get bigger and the amount of people multiply. I start fiddling with Niall’s fingers, flicking his nails and rubbing his finger pads, just toying with them.