Chapter Eight

this is dedicated to 4everyoung_1D because we're bffls. Luff you apple fry :) xoxo

Niall’s POV

I stirred awake until my eyes fully opened, noticing my surroundings. I was in Harry’s bedroom. And that reminds me... last night was amazing. Yes, I remember everything that happened. I’m not the kind of person who just forgets every single thing that happened. Most of last night is a blur, except for the most pleasurable part when we came back home. What does that make me and Harry?

After this thought popped up in my head, Harry took a deep breath in and woke up while snuggling closer into my naked body. He looked so adorable. I ran my fingers through his curly hair. Even though we hadn’t gone ‘all the way’ he still had sex hair. But then again, I probably did too.

“Baby... make me breakfast.” Harry mumbled into my bare chest. 

“First, you’ll have to let go of me.” I said. 

He groaned and hesitantly let go of me. I got up and walked to the kitchen, setting up supplies for waffles to make for my baby boy. He obviously isn’t mine. And according to recent events I am his. I guess we’ll figure that out sooner or later.

I brought out the waffle maker and mixed the batter, then pouring it into the designated spot. I waited for them to finish and then pulled them out onto a big plate. I made six in total, three for each of us; hey, I’m hungry. After I set them on the table, I went back to Harry’s room and sat on the side of the bed. I stared at his beautiful face and brushed some curls out of his face.

He moaned and leaned into my hand as I leaned in and kissed his forehead. He suddenly pulled my body in by the waist and smashed his lips against mine. He moved his lips desperately against mine and chuckled when I responded. He let go of me and I just smiled over him.

“Breakfast is ready, love.” I said resting my forehead on his.

“Thank you, Kitten!” I giggled at the new nickname ‘kitten’. “Oh... and put some boxers on before I get a boner.” He said seriously.

“Way to be straight forward, Haz.” I said getting up and putting on some boxers. He did as well and we walked into the kitchen. He grabbed the waffles off the counter and brought them to the living room where he turned the TV on. He pat the spot next to him and I followed his instructions, cuddling up to him and inproperly eating fresh hot waffles with his warm body pressed to mine.

After a few minutes, Harry suddenly muted the television. “What was that for, Haz?” I asked curiously.

“What are we, Niall?” Harry asked simply, avoiding eye contact.

“I’m your kitten!” I said happily kissing him on the cheek.

He didn’t respond happily. “No, really. What are we?” Harry said finally looking up at me.

“I-I... I don’t know, Harry. What do you want to be?” I asked cautiously.

“As long as I can call you mine, I’ll be okay.” He said smiling faintly.

“W-well I-I don’t know...” I said uneasily.

He put his hand on my inner thigh and rubbed slightly. “Would y-you be my boyfriend?” He asked.

Oh my gosh. I can’t make a comittment like that right now. I’m not even gay. Why would he say that! That was stupid. Not that Harry’s stupid. Never! But, oh my god I’m overthinking this. “No no no.” I said pinching the bridge of my nose. “I’m sorry, Harry. I’m... I’m not even gay.”

“Wh-what?” He asked sadly. “Just last night y-you told me yo-you loved me...” Harry said sadly.

“I did?” I asked stunned. Then I remembered... “I did...”