Chapter Eleven

thanks lovelies for being so patient! there's another contest at the end! <3 :) xoxo

Harry’s Point of View

I wake up in Zayn’s arms, his lips pressed to my neck while his stubble scratches my skin. His tanned arms are wrapped loosely around my waist and I can feel his torso lift up and down slowly as he breathes. I untangle him from me and get out of bed, walking out the door and to the kitchen. I drag myself to the kitchen, only in a pair of sweatpants and socks. When I walk in, I check for the fridge for something to eat, deciding on an apple because I’m not that hungry. I sit down at the kitchen table and eat in silence, staring off into space until someone walks in.

My eyes meet those oh so familiar blue ones and my stomach drops. As soon as he looks at me, he looks away. I take a deep breath and set down my apple, watching Niall walk across the kitchen to the fridge. He closes the door without grabbing anything to eat, not yet turning around. “I know you’re watching me.” He says before turning to face me, a blank expression spread across his face.

I look down and stumble over words to say. “I-I’m sorry… I jus-just haven’t seen you in a while.”

“You saw me yesterday.” Niall raised his eyebrows.

“Not last night…” I said hesitantly.

“So, what? Did you just expect me to crawl into your bed and cuddle with you? …and Zayn?” He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

“I didn’t want Zayn… I wanted you.” I whispered mostly to myself, but Niall heard.

Niall took a deep breath before coming to sit down at the table next to me. “Look, Harry…” He started, looking down at his black sweatpants clad legs. “You can’t just keep telling me all of these sweet things and leading me on, then going to Zayn and expecting me to be okay.”

“I know.” I said, tears forming in my eyes. “I’m such an idiot.” I said, tears finally streaming down my face as I sobbed into my hands.

“Harry, get up.” He ordered as he stood up, then taking my hand and helping me up. I didn’t know what he was going to do until he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his delicate waist as he firmly hugged me, his arms thrown over my shoulders. I dug my face into his neck, crying into his bare skin as he wasn’t wearing a shirt. “I’m not mad at you, baby.” He whispered. “Just a little upset.”

“So do you forgive me?” I asked, tightening my arms around his tiny frame, not wanting him to reject my offer.

“Of course.” He said leaning back and nuzzling his nose into mine, giving me an Eskimo kiss. He leaned in and kissed me, me whimpering, taken back as he kissed me passionately. He then leaned back and pressed his forehead to mine. “Now, I’m gonna ask you a question.”

“And what is that?” I questioned playfully.

“Will…” He kissed my forehead. “You…” He kissed my cheek. “Be…” He kissed my other cheek. “My…” He kissed the brim of my nose. “Boyfriend?” He finished, then looking straight into my eyes.

“You have no idea how badly I’ve wanted you to say those words… Of course I’ll be your boyfriend.” I replied, then kissing him so hard he stumbled back. Once we leaned back we just started laughing like fools.

“So, I’m guessing you guys made up…” We turned to see Zayn and Louis by the door frame. We stood up straight and looked at their awaiting faces.

“Yeah. We’re officially together now.” I said, looking down to entwine my fingers with Niall’s.

I saw Zayn and Louis’ faces drop suddenly, realizing that whatever relationships we had with them were now over said and done. Zayn took a deep breath and Louis nodded, obviously thinking deeply.