Chapter 5

"That's the fucking asshole that made me spill my coffee." I glare right back at his smug face. Ugh how worse can my life get?

I'm knocked out of my thoughts at the sound of hands clapping.

The two men in the cage touch gloves before going onto opposite sides of the octagon. I can feel my heart beating in my throat.

I always used to watch UFC fights with my ex as he was obsessed with it, but I've never seen someone get their face beaten right in front of me.

The coffee murderer ducks under his opponents arm and immediately counteracts it with a clean hook to the mans cheek. I wince. That would hurt. The mans face immediately goes a flushed red.

Assassin moves back before charging forward, picking up the Sandman from behind his knees and lifting him in the air. Sandman sends punches down onto the Assassins head but before I could even blink he throws Sandman onto the mat with a huge bang, straddling him and continuously beating in his opponents face until the referee calls the fight.

The whole entire arena explodes into a cheerful applause, a few boos here and there, obviously they put money on the wrong fighter.

I watch as the opponent's medical team storm into the octagon and sit the big man up and I almost feel nauseous at the sight. His forehead is split open just above the eyebrow, blood pooling down his eye as well as an obviously broken and profusely bleeding nose. That poor man is going to be black and blue when he wakes up.

"Jaquie that was the last fight, everyone's leaving, should we go?" My best friend nudges me with her elbow. I'm speechless. I just nod in response.

People leak out in large groups through the tiny door leading back up to the club. I pick up my bag and grab Kay's hand as we join the group of people.

Suddenly someone yanks on my hand and brings Kay and I out of the huge crowd. I look up to see a young guy with the sides of his head shaved and huge yellow sunglasses covering his eyes. (AKA Jay from Kingdom ;) )

"Yo, the assassin wants to see you." The guy says to us.

I've learnt two lessons today;

1. Never order drinks in fine print EVER again.

2. I should probably have never said yes to a random guy to go and meet his friend known as 'The Assasin'.

———————————————

Short one sorry guys :( I haven't updated this one much as I've just gotten another horse and I'm trying to get her settled in as much as possible!

Thank you so much for reading!