Chapter 3

I pack up all of my things after I've tidied up after my class.

Knock. Knock.

"Miss Martins, may I speak with you for a second?"
I look over to the door way and spot Peter Tucker. He's the PE teacher at my school and has been trying to take me out on a date since I started working here.

He's built. Very built. As well as being a PE teacher, he also teaches boxing at the local gym. He's very dreamy, but very much a fuck boy too.

"You have no chance Pete." I smile and sling my bag over my shoulder and shrug. "Sorry."

He lifts the corner of his plump pink lips into a smirk. God he's sexy but I have more self respect than that. He's a tap it and run kind of guy. I'm in it for the long run.

"One day Jaquie, one day..." He laughs and taps the doorway before turning around and leaving.

I huff and fall back into my desk chair. I can never have a break.

Later on during the day I'm sitting on my couch in my pyjamas watching The Big Bang Theory when Kayleigh slams through the door.

"Get up." She stands over me with her hands on her hips.
"Kayleigh not now, Leonard and Penny are fighting and-"

"Get up right now Jaqueline Rosienna Martins!" She yells so loud I'm sure my apartment neighbour will make a complaint.

I grunt and stand up. "I'm not going out." I cross one arm over the other. She's not making me. I hate social situations that I can't control. Alcohol is a big no-no.

"You're coming with me or I'm telling Peter the Pervert that you want to ride his big-"

"Fine! I'll come. But I am not under any circumstances drinking tonight Kayleigh!" I throw my hands up on the air in a dramatic gesture before spinning on my heel and grumbling some not so nice words under my breath as I make my way to my bedroom.

I sit on my bed, pouting as Kayleigh throws everything that is hung up neatly in my closet on my floor.

"You have to have something decent in here." She mumbles and continues to throw my clothes behind her.

"Ah ha! Here we go!"

She stands up holding a lacey bodysuit that she gifted me many years ago for this exact moment.

"I am not wearing that." I say, eyes wide in exasperation. That's basically lingerie for God's sake.

She brings up a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a leather jacket in the other hand.

I groan. "Fine. Whatever. Only because I can zip up the jacket and the jeans keep me fully covered."

I rip the outfit out of her hands and make my way to the bathroom. I slip on the outfit and look at myself in the mirror.

I look like Kayleigh. This is exactly how she dresses, but on the more 'not so naked' side. I zip up the jacket to the top.

"Damn girl. I'd bang you." Kay says and smirks.

I roll my eyes and shove my hands into my jacket pockets. She throws a pair of docs next to my feet. I put them on and tie up the laces.

Kayleigh plugs in a curling wand

"Time to fix the mess." She smirks and sprays heat protectant on my short locks.

20 minutes later soft beach waves are on my head and I almost want to tap my reflection to see if it's real. My hair has always been too short to do anything with.

Next she applies my normal foundation, winged eyeliner and whispie false lashes. She hands me a red lipstick tube.

"May you do the honours Miss Martins."

"Yes, I may." I take the lid off and swipe it over my plump lips with a pop at the end.

I actually look pretty decent for once.

"Time to hit the clubs!" Kayleigh exaggerates and pumps her hands in the air.

What have I gotten myself into.