Chapter Twenty-Six: Conversational Travel

// Author's Note: I forgot how to breathe. That's cool I guess, lol. I am finally getting back into drawing undertale, fully. However, I still want to draw the actual designs for Sandra and the others for this fic. One of my readers mentioned a while back how they would like to see this AU turned into a literal comic. I agree that this being a comic would actually be pretty cool. I am not a magnificent artist, but do like doing art. Good enough. I also want to start featuring fanworks for the headers of these chapters more. I think it will be fun, and a good way for some artists to get just a bit more recognition in the Wattpad community and Undertale Community. //

-

"You know what, girls. I say that we all go out and celebrate your efforts! Even if you might not win, you all really put her there today. It's on me, how about it?" Sandra looks to all the others with a smile as her blue eye forms inside the blackened eye-whites. "To top it off, I don't think it will be anything you guys have tried yet."

Nightmare thought about the proposal. She had heard about 'Bubble Tea' before, when he was hanging around Ccino for a while. However, she never bothered asking too much about it seeing as she was not the snoopy type. Contemplating the idea, Nightmare approved of the thought. After all, what was some time hanging out together with Classic? In a world where their previous antics had not been known, they could act a bit more normal than everyone else let them be back in their original home.

"I think it sounds like a good idea! How are we going to pay for it, though?" Killer looks over to Classic before kicking her feet along, catching some of the more sizable rocks that rested over the sidewalk. "As far as I know, stuff in this world definitely does not come for free, and you don't seem to be employed..." The youngest Sans thought back on what she said and coughed. "I didn't mean that as a bad thing, sorry-"

"There is no need to apologize for telling the truth, Killer. I, indeed, am not employed. Not that it really matters, completely. The students in the hero course at school are recommended to not have jobs, and their money helps to contribute to rent as long as they are in a hero-based course. Some students that are attending general classes even get this luxury." Sandra subconsciously steps over a crack in the sidewalk, before looking back to her counterparts. "Not that I am imploring to look for ANY way around a job, of course. Besides that, I woke up here, in this place, loaded."

"That is odd. It seems whatever source brought you here really knew what it was doing. For the most part-" Horror starts to chew on her fingernails, looking to the busy shop as they pass the block they would have turned to travel on to reach Sandra's house. "The source really seems to be keen in some areas, and dull in a few others."

"So, uh, bruh, do ya min' tellin us more about dis world here?" Cross puts her hand on Sandra's shoulder, before walking up to stand next to the original counterpart. "After all, dropping into dis world jus' to be yeet into a fight is kinda odd."

Sandra mentally facepalmed. She should have gotten to explaining this world to them sooner. It would have been harder to, though. Now that she thought about it, even with a brief explanation of what they were doing when the two had fallen into the world was practically a death sentence if that was a villain and not a training robot course. They are not used to quirks yet. Heck, they didn't know what quirks completely were.

"I can't remember if I explained some of this to the others yet, but yes, I guess I should explain more of this to you guys. This world is a world of superheroes and villains. Much like any universe can be choked up to. However, superpowers are not something that are uncommon here. Especially in this universe. These superpowers are called 'quirks'."