Chapter Twenty-Five: Calming Time

Authors Note: I'm so, hekkin, precious, when I, ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚..''-=Smile=-''..+(人uωu* )☆ミ, nah, i'm not. Anyways, hello again, pals, I am here with another troublesome chapter and low efforts because I am tired and have not had a good sleep since the late 1950's apparently. So anyways, I am trying to get this out before I lose the magic thing called .''-Motivation-''. But it is kinda difficult. I still have a lot of stuff to do, and I am becoming scatterbrained and averaging 6 hours of sleep per week. :'D

Side Note: The image used in the header for this chapter is a piece of fanart made by @Luna_theskelwolf099 , please be sure to compliment their amazing work, effort, and time down in the comment section!

-

The gang in training exit the area upon the requested prompting, and stop outside of the doors of the training grounds. They were greeted by the view of the teachers and fellow students in the distance. Nightmare mumbled something to herself under her breath, but she still seemed fairly satisfied with herself. Fresh and Epic both high-fived each other as well as Cross who was cheering.

Cross seemed to say something along the lines of 'I see no god up here, other than me-" though most of the people watching were not sure at this point. The next thing that happened was Epic pulling out a laser pointer. The laser pointer, upon the button being pressed, turned into something that seemed to resemble a glowstick, and a sword simultaneously.

"Ooh, a lightsaber! Ahem-" Epic closes her eyes, pulls her hood down further over her head, and coughs. "Cross, I am your father-"

Cross dramatically gasped, bringing her hands up to her face, indicating she was 'shook' or something along those lines. "It's not true-"

Nedzu claps his paws together before walking out to the student from behind the larger teachers who all stood in front of him. For the first time, the Sans au's had gotten a GOOD look at all of the people in this universe. How different they were, and how cool they looked. They certainly did not all look like average humans. It was enticing. Even during the sports festival, the original 6 that had ended up in this world had hardly noticed how unique everyone looked. Be it the crowd, or the contestants. They only really paid attention to their friend.

"Good job, girls. You all have amazing talent and interesting quirks. It seems that you guys are also related, in quite a few ways. From what I have heard from Sandra, you are all cousins, close friends and other things of the like. I can see the resemblance." The small rodent-canine teacher smiled, closing his eyes as he went to hand them each their footage of their fighting styles, and techniques. "I am sure you will need to reflect on just what you guys were doing during the exam. This might help all of you with planning out future combat styles and strategies."

Nightmare grabbed all of the small microchips for herself and the rest of the now-expanded gang. "Thank you sir. We look forward to receiving the results tonight. We are all thankful you let us participate on such short notice." She took the microchips, before handing each object to their destined owners.

"It is no problem, child. Now, it is almost time for the last class of the day. Quite the lot of you have already seen the classroom, save for the two of you that have dropped in today. Usually, I would not be so hastey, or even quick in giving someone that dropped out of a portal into our school an opportunity to be put so close to my students." the principal trailed off, looking back to the girls, who seemed to stiffen. "However, you are all akin to Sandra, in one way, or another. She clearly knows you, and she seems like a trustworthy girl. Just remember, anything you do will also reflect back to her. Extra incentive to stay out of trouble." The teacher winks at them before turning around. "I am sure you will not disappoint me, girls."