Chapter 9 (Terra)

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I hurried out of the tent and towards the sound which was coming from the gate. When i got there i saw some of the people that were at the forbbiden lands. One of them had a small shiny thing in his hands. Which i guessed was what ive heard the elders talk about. A gun. I saw one of the guards knock over the guy with the gun and threw the gun off to the side. "Fair fight" i heard him say. "We want our man back!" one of them shouted. "He was found in our territory. He broke the rules." My father stated as he walked out the gate. "We didnt know there was rules or territories! We just got here!" The person shouted again. Everyone looked confused. "Sky people" i heard someone say from behind me. I turned around seeing it was Elna. The last person who was alive when the rich left earth. "What?" i asked. "They are sky people. The children of the ones who left." she said. "You must tell my father. Before this gets out of hand." i said. She nodded. I followed her out the gate and stopped with her beside my father. "Elna, inside the gates. This is no place for elders. Terra take her" my father said without even looking over here. "She knows who they are" i said to him. He tuned quickly "What?" he asked. "They are Sky people. " she said. My father looked back at the people. "is this true?" he asked. "I have no idea what you are talking about but we came from the sky so i think so" the other person said hesitantly. After a moment my father looked at me "Go get the prisoner" he said. I nodded and ran inside to gates and to the cell. "My father wants me to bring him to the gates" i said to the guard. "Ya sure." the guard said and ignored me. "Do you not hear whats going on at the gate? Sky people are here. And my father wants the prisoner. Now" i said, yanking the keys out of his hand. He didnt respond but didnt stop me either. I walked in and over to him. "Get up" i said. He didnt move and stayed curled up in a corner. "Stop being such a baby and get up!" i shouted at him, making him jump. He slowly got up and looked at me. "Hey you were-" he started but i cut him off. "Unless you want me and everyone in your group dead i suggest you dont tell anyone i was there" i growled. He just nodded. I grabbed him and and pulled him out of the cell behind me. "Whats happening?" he asked, sounding scared. Geez these sky people sure are babies. "Just shut up and hurry" i said back, pulling him along. I got to the gate and made him stop beside my father. "Heres the prisoner." i said. "Let him go" my father said. I was shocked. This was highly unlike my father. "What? Your just going to release him?" one of the guards asked. "Yes. Im not going to start wars that are unnesecary to start." my father replied to him. I grabbed my knife and cut the rope that was around his wrists. "Go" i said. He walked over to his group and they started leaving. "This is your one and only warning! Next time i wont be so forgiving!" my father shouted after them. 

Im really sorry i haven't updated in forever. Life has been a little hectic lately. I should be updating a lot more now. Also any name ideas for characters for the Sky people?