Chapter 4 (James)

ok just to note, This is slightly based on the show The 100 on Netflix. But only slighty. Just mostly the ideas and setting. 

Btw you should go watch The 100 on Netflix. Its a great show :)

Every one was trying to undo their seats while not falling. A few people fell but it wasnt a far fall and others just climbed down. A few people climbed up to help others who couldnt get out. I was trying to grab the clip but couldnt reach becuase my arms where still partly behind my back. Someone climbed up  and pulled the tape off my mouth really fast "Ow" i said to the guy. He smiled slightly "Sorry man" and undid the clip he didnt think it through and i fell to the floor landing on my stomach. I rolled over groaning and got up. The guy jumped down landing beside me "You alright?" he asked looking like he was about to start laughing " Ya im good" i replied. I looked up to see if anyone was still stuck. The little girl who was beside me couldnt get the clip undone. I climbed up and carefully pulled the tape off her mouth and uncliped the clip. I grabbed her before she could fall and climbed down. I set her on the down and knelt down "Whats your name?" i said smiling "River" she said shyly. "Well hello RIver im James" i said holding my hand out to her. She giggled and grabbed my hand and shook it. "How old are you River?" i asked "6" she replied 'They sent a 6 year old to earth!?' i was practically yelling in my head but i kept my cool on the outside. "How do you open this door?" someone said while kicking the door. "Press the button beside it. It works quicker than kicking it" i said sarcastically. The guy glared at me and pressed the button. We all watched as the door opened very slowly " Well this is dramatic" someone said. A few people laughed. All of a sudden the door fell open with a loud bang. I started walking forward a bit, blinded by the bright sunshine. none of us have ever seen real sunshine before. I walked out till i was on the edge of the door and the grass. I stood there for a few seconds before stepping onto the grass. After i walked out a little bit some people started following me. River came up to me " what is this?" she asked pointing to the grass. "Its grass." i replied. She looked confused "Whats grass?" she asked " A type of plant" i said. She looked around at the trees and plants and walked over to a plant. She reached out to touch it but it moved and she jumped back. We all looked at the plant waiting to see what made it move.

cliffhangerrrrr :)

sorry its a little short. im kinda stumped at the moment for ideas for this chapter.