Chapter 13

Phil's p.o.v

When I thought about it, it seemed strange that our friendship group had turned out this way. It worked though and there was never any awkwardness between the four of us. A majority of the time it was easy to forget that anything had changed because it just felt natural.

Things at home were ok I guess...it's not like I told my parents anything anyway. They wouldn't have even known about the incidents in my other school if it was up to me. Maybe I should tell them about mine and Dans relationship. I don't want to do it on my own though, I knew I'd back out if I did.

"Dan...we've been in a relationship now for a few weeks...I think we should tell my parents?" I mumbled, not really meaning for the last part to sound like a question.

"I've been thinking the same. I want to tell my parents too" he tilted my face so that I was now looking into his eyes.

It felt like forever had passed where I was just lost in his warm, brown eyes. Almost as if we were the same person, we closed the gap between us in sync and our lips met; immediately I melted into the kiss.

We were this way for a while before we heard two different coughs from behind us. Hesitantly, we broke apart as Chris and PJ took the empty seats next to us.
Dan's p.o.v

"I'll come round to yours later if you want? We can tell them together then?" I asked, trying to reassure him that everything would go okay.

Phil nodded and gripped my hand letting me that know it was fine. I knew I had to tell my parents too but for now that could wait.
Chris's p.o.v

Dan and Phil and me and PJ being together was how it was supposed to be. Whether people judged us or accepted us, we'd forever be the fantastic foursome...well you get my point anyway.

Also, I now spent most of my time at PJ's house seeming as it was where I felt most comfortable.

I just wish we'd stay this happy; I can't even remember my life without these 3 people. Especially PJ...he's my inciting incident...