Chapter 11

Dans p.o.v

I met Phil first thing Monday morning, smiling the moment I saw him. I still couldn't believe he was mine. I took his hand in mine and we started walking in silence at first, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

It only took us 20 minutes to walk to school and in that short time we managed to go through the plan for the day once more.

When we arrived at school, Chris and PJ were already waiting at the gates. They were so focused on their conversation that for a few moments neither of them noticed that we had arrived.

Still holding Phils hand, the two of us walked up to them and stood there waiting for them to finish. When they finally turned around, they looked shocked to see us standing next to them.

The plan could finally begin.
Phils p.o.v

I looked up at PJ.

"Can I talk to you for a minute please" I asked politely.

He looked nervous but followed me anyway. Whilst I was talking to him, Dan could talk to Chris.

"So ermmm...what did you want to talk to me about?" PJ muttered.

"Well ermm...I was just wondering if you had feelings for Chris?" I questioned.

He didn't replied for a few moments and looked as though he was in deep thought.

"Yes" he whispered eventually, avoiding eye contact with me.

I nodded, smiling at him as I messaged Dan telling him PJs answer and hoping that Chris' answer was the same.
Dan's p.o.v

After Phil and PJ had left I looked up at Chris.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I wondered.

"Sure" he replied sounding curious as to what I wanted.

"Do you have feelings for PJ?"

His head snapped up and he was suddenly staring at me intensely. Chris remained like that for a few seconds before he relaxed and his facial expression softened.

"Yeah I do..." he mumbled.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw that I had a message from Phil.

PJ liked Chris as well! So far this meant that our plan was working. I grinned at Chris and hugged him. All I could do then was wait for PJ and Phil to come back.