Chapter 3

Phils p.o.v

I sat listening to him explain what had happened after I had passed out. I tried to avoid making eye contact, knowing the feelings that would erupt if I did.

"Thanks" I mumbled once he'd finished.
"Well I couldn't just leave you could I?" He replied softly causing me to shiver.

We spent the rest of our time watching films and not really talking. I didn't mind though; the silence was strangely comforting.

After we'd finished watching Hunger Games I realised I needed to go. I grabbed my stuff and I stood up, beginning to leave. I felt bad for not saying bye but I didn't want to end up doing something I may or may not regret.

*a week later*

It was my first day at the new school and I was late. Normally, I'd arrive to school early but due to me barely sleeping recently, I overslept - by a lot.

I quickly got changed, straightened my hair and ran out the door with my shoes and car keys in my hand.

Finally, I reached the school, glancing at my timetable before hurrying to my first class. I was barely paying attention and ended up walking into someone.

"Sorry" I whispered, before carrying walking until I was stopped by the person.

"Heyy - don't I know you? I didn't know you went to this school" He stuttered.

"I moved schools today" I replied.

"Where's your first class?"

"Art"

"Mine too" A smile played on his lips as we walked to our lesson, no longer caring how late we were going to be.

I glanced up at him, butterflies taking my breath away.

He was beautiful...

Authors note

Sorry for not updating yesterday but hopefully this long chapter will make up for it.

Another update should be up tomorrow.

Hope you're enjoying it so far :)