sister trouble pt 7 final

Luna girl and mothzuki enter the pagoda and seen night ninja holding gekko from behind holding another stone and it was purple colored.

Luna girl:WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH GEKKO!!!as she put mothzuki next catboy owlette and an yu.

Night ninja:well look what we have here luna girl came to get your boyfriend back.

Luna girl:WHAT'S THAT IN YOUR HAND!!!

Night ninja:oh well this is a stone that drains all the energy from anyone and when it drains everything it drains there life to and when I used it on the pjs there will be no more pj masks MUAHAHAHAHA and why not start on lizard boy!

Luna girl:you wouldn't dare!as she walk over to him.

Night ninja:stand back if you want lizard boy to survive!as he pointed the stone at gekko's face than luna girl stop.

Gekko:don't worry luna I got this!

Night ninja:dare...than I will!than luna started to freeze in fear.

Owlette:oh no luna is freezing up we have to do something.

Catboy:how we are splat balls and we are turning to stone as we know it.

Owlette:catboy can you still move your hands?

Catboy:yeah why?

Owlette:because.....as she whispered it to him.

Ngiht ninja:well I am gonna shoot you with this anyway MUHAHA!!before he can do it blue stripes went on the stone.

Catboy:sorry but that does not belong to you.as he pulled it back and the stone panded in his hands.

Night ninja:HEY GIVE ME THAT!!!as he let go of gekko and ran to him.

Catboy:LUNA GET GEKKO WE CAN HANDLE NIGHT NINJA!as he threw it to owlette than luna unfroze and went to gekko.

Luna girl:are you ok gekko?as she helped him up.

Gekko:yeah I'm fine as long I got you.as he made luna girl blushed and hold her hand.

Luna girl:theybothers are distracting night ninja what can we do?

Gekko:I can use my super gekko muscles to hold him and youbcan go and take all the stuff he taken.

Luna girl:good idea.

When an yu passed the stone to catboy ngiht ninja caught it instead.

Night ninja:NOW I AM GONNA DRAIN YOUR LIVES NOW!!!as he pointed the stone at them.

Than suddenly he couldn't move his arms than it felt like his arms were squeezed.

Night ninja:WHY CAN'T I MOVE MY ARMS!!??

Gekko:its because of me!as he revealed himself than life him up.

Gekko:luna NOW!!as luna came and went in all of his pocket and put stuff on the ground.

Luna girl:there that is the last of it.

Catboy:ummm guys.....as him owlette an yu and mothzuki neck was stone.

Luna girl:oh yeah....how do I turn them back to normal?than gekko pointed at the orange stone than Luna girl pick it up.

Luna girl:how does this work?......as she aimed it at them then it shot them and they turn back to normal.

Mothzuki:MOTHZUKI NOT STONE ANYMORE EEEE!!!

Owlette:but we are still stuck in splat.

An yu:don't worry I can let you guys out of there.as she played her flute than all the splat went off them and went back on the cave.

Night ninja:HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!!!

Luna girl:you are gonna get the worst punishment in your life night ninja!as night ninja gulp.

*later*

Night ninja was in a ball of splat at the stairs to the pagoda.

Night ninja:GUYS CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THIS!!

Mothzuki:no pesky ninja gets punishment EEEE.

Gekko:your ready night ninja?

Night ninja:NO!!than gekko pushed him and he was rolling down the stairs roughly than going back to the city.

Owlette:night ninja will not be back in some time.as they all laughed.

Than luna girl looked at gekko than gekko looked at her and catboy notice it.

Catboy:*whisper*hey guys let's give luna and gekko some space.as they all went behind the door of the pagoda.

Gekko and luna girl went silent for a minute.

Luna girl:sooo about.....the part where we were stuck in the cave.....and we said you know....as they both blush and walk closer to each other.

Gekko:yeah I know.....

Luna girl:is it weird.....that we like each other......cause we are villains and heroes?.....

Gekko:its not weird....

Luna girl:yeah but.....I like being a good guy but......but I don't know what to do with myself!as she covered her face.

Luna girl:I like you gekko but....I am a villain and I do not know what to do!......

Gekko:luna I don't care if you are a villain.....as he hold her hands and wipe her tears.

Gekko:even though you do bad stuff I can see.....your good nice....sweet.....and lovely....and.........pretty.....as luna blush so red.

Gekko:and I think....your eyes are beautiful......and I like how your hair sparkles......as he touch luna cheek as they face was close.

Luna girl:OK OK.....don't go too mushy on me.as she push him away.

Gekko:OH look who does not want my love and affection!as he smiled and it made luna girl giggled.

Luna girl:stop that gekko.

Gekko:oh you know what!as he pick her in his arms which made luna blush so red she almost passed out.

An yu:*whisper*why is luna so red?

Catboy:*whisper* I'll tell you soon.

Luna girl:let me go you cute silly lizard!as he spin her around.

Gekko:say you love me!

Luna girl:I.....I....LOVE YOU!as she laughed so hard that gekko stopped.

Gekko:luna girl you know I would always love....even if your a villain......I would still love you no matter what you do.as they there faces were getting close.

Luna girl:.......me to gekko......me to.....than they kissed.

Catboy,owlette and mothzuki an yu:AWWWWWW!!!!as gekko and luna girl eyes was wide and looked at them and stopped kissing than gekko put luna girl down and they looked away at each other and blushed so red.

Gekko:ummm how long were you guys staring?.....

Catboy:ummmmm.......PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!!

All:CAUSE I THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!!

*in the day*

Connor and amaya were walking to school.

Greg:HEY GUYS WAIT UP!!as greg caught up with them.

Connor:hey greg what's up.

Greg:when I woke up I got this.it was a moon shape heart to gekko it was from luna girl.

Amaya:Awwww that's so sweet.

Greg:yep.than Cameron comes and push greg and connor out of the way.

Cameron:I bet you made that so you can feel good for yourself.as Cameron laughed.

Greg:sure....at least I got a girlfriend and you don't.as the other school kids heard him and laughed at Cameron and he ran with embarrassment.

Greg:man I feel like luna is gonna change alittle bit.as they all laughed.