sister trouble

The pj masks were training with each other while luna girl was sitting on a bench watching them(mostly gekko)and when she was looking at gekko she dozed off.

Owlette:hey luna.as owlette walk over to her as luna girl didn't respond.

Owlette:luna....luna....LUNA!as she yelled in her ear which made her jump.

Luna girl:YES!

Owlette:luna can I talk to you?

Luna girl:sure what about?

Owlette:I know your crush gekko.which made luna blush and started to panic.

Luna girl:what do you mean me and him YUCK!!

Owlette:stop lying I know you like him.

Luna girl:ok I do.....BUT DON'T TELL HIM!!

Owlette:I won't but you should just go tell him how you feel about him.

Luna girl:I can't......I am worried he might reject me.....so I decided to just help you so gekko can see how I can how I can be good so he would like me.

Owlette:but gekko already likes you.as she covered her mouth.

Luna girl:what did you say!?

Owlette:ummmm nothing bye!as she ran over to catboy and gekko.

Luna girl was surprised when owlette said that blush alittle than suddenly she gotten the confidence to go to gekko and tell him her feelings.

She got up from the bench and was walking to gekko than when she was about to she seen mothzuki flying up with a angry look and luna was surprised.

Luna girl:ummm guys ima be leaving cause ummmmm.....I need to tell mothzuki her bed time story!!!as she left.

Gekko:bye then......

Luna girl went on her luna broad and flew up and hid in a alley and trap mothzuki in her magnet and pulled her to her.

Luna girl:mothzuki what are you doing here!as she release her.

Mothzuki:here to stop you from becoming good EEEE!

Luna girl:what are you talking about!as mothzuki gave her the picture and luna girl was surprised.

Mothzuki:you were gonna ask lizard boy to be your love so I stopped you because you can't because a bady and a goody can't be together EEEE!

Luna girl:your to young you wouldn't get it go back home!

Mothzuki:NO I won't cause your gonna ask lizard boy your feelings and you can't date him cause your bad evil and you are luna!as luna snapped.

Luna girl:UGH YOU LNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE WHAT ABOUT YOU GO AWAY BEFORE I TAKE YOUR CRYSTAL AND TURN YOU BACK TO A USELESS MOTH!!!!

Mothzuki:luna can't do that.....luna is mothzuki sister....

Luna girl:YOU AIN'T A SISTER OF MINE YOUR JUST A MOTH THAT I HELP TURN YOU INTO THE ANNOYING PERSON YOU ARE TODAY I SHOULD NOT HAVE LET YOU HATCH I SHOULD NOT GAVE YOU YOUR NAME I SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!

Luna girl stopped and looked at mothzuki and calmed down.

Luna girl:mothzuki........I...didn't mean it......as mothzuki cried and flew away.

Luna girl:NOOOOOO MOTHZUKI!!as she started to cry.

*with mothzuki*

She was flying and crying about what Luna said about her.

Mothzuki:is luna true......should luna have never found me........

???:don't speak to yourself like that.as she heard a voice in the shadows

Mothzuki:who that!?

???:its just me your old friend.as she seen a dark figure.

Mothzuki:show yourself EEEE!

???:ok.

The figure walk to her and it was..............