the beginning

Luna girl and mothzuki were flying and had stolen moon rocks with them and they were getting chase by the pj masks in the owl-glider.

Owlette:give us those moon rocks they don't belong to you.

Luna girl:sorry but no bird brain we are gonna use these so we can get more power on the moon.as she and mothzuki went faster than the pjs went faster to.

Mothzuki:oh no pjs getting closer EEEE!

Luna girl:don't worry little sis let's split up and meet at the pjs HQ.as mothzuki nodded and they separate.

Catboy:there splitting up how are we gonna catch them!?

Owlette:catboy take the controls I will get mothzuki you guys get luna.as she got out of her seat and flew as catboy got on and control it.

So gekko and catboy were flying after luna girl and they were trying to get her but she keeps making to much turns.

Gekko:how are we gonna get her she keeps making to much turns?

Catboy:hmmmmmm I got a idea!as he stop the owl-glider and flew in a diffrent way.

Luna girl:well looks like the lizard boy and furball couldn't catch up with me.as she turn around.

She was laughing until the owl-glider came behind her and the lights turn on so bright it made her jump and drop the moon rocks and made her fall off her luna broad.

Gekko:LUNA!!as he got off his seat and jump off the owl-glider and landed on a building and caught luna girl in his arms.

Luna girl:AAHHHhhhh.....as she open her eyes slowly and seen gekko and started to blush alittle bit than he started to blush.

They froze for a sec than luna got off him and started to look for her moon rocks.

Luna girl:where are my moon rocks!?till she look under the building and seen catboy grabbing all the moon rocks.

Catboy:no more moon rocks for you tonight luna.

Luna girl:well at least mothzuki still has some of the moon rocks!

Owlette:I don't think so.luna look up and seen owlette and she was holding mothzuki tied up in features.

Mothzuki:birdy trapped mothzuki EEEE.as owlette put her down.

Luna girl:UGH you got us this time pj pest but we will be back!!as she untied mothzuki and got on her luna broad and looked at gekko than and blushed and turn her head around and flew away.

Owlette:PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE THE DAY!!!

*later at the lunar fortress*

Luna just put mothzuki to sleep and sat on her throne and look at her ceiling.

Luna girl:wish I was able to tell gekko my true feelings......as she went to one of her frame photos and grab something behind it.

It was a picture when she and the pjs masks save Christmas and she was ice skating with gekko.

Luna girl:*sighs*......wish I can be nice and not mean.....so I can tell him.