Chapter 3

Xavier's POV

The girl was standing infront of me with arms crossed over her chest. A weak human trying to act..strong?

"Care to explain?," Her soft voice asks.
I nod."what is your name?"

"Aleyah."
" Xavier," I say in return.

I clear my throat preparing to speak.

"I am not one of you...," I pause," humans."

She had squinted her eyes accusingly at me. " what do you mean your not a human. We are all humans," she states a bit angrily.

I let out an irritable sigh. Humans so naive and stupid.
" I'm not stupid," she yells.
I had not realized that I had said that out loud.
" You..humans can n- do not see the world completely," I explain a bit vaguely.

She scoffs and pushes dark red hair out of her face.

" Then what are you," she squints her eyes again ; looking at me to give her an answer.

" I am a fallen angel."
Shock crosses her face along with interest and other lesser emotions, before her face settles into a smug, amused expression.

" Your wings aren't white. You seem like a person who would be in some sort of gang," she spits out.

"That's because I am a fallen angel. A feared one to say the least."

"Angels are pure. You aren't,"she says almost to herself.

I laugh bitterly." Has it not crossed your mind that I would know if I was pure or a fallen angel,?" I question her.
She stares a me dumbfound. "Prove to me you really are what you say you are," she states regaining her composure.

I smirk. " If you follow me.I will show you I can fly and other things among flying."

She looks at me cautiously."A-alright."

I smile and reach for her wrist pulling her out of her apartment and out on to the city street.
Tingles race up my arm and gather at where our skin meets. I quickly grow perplexed by this new feeling and my eyebrows raise unintentionally.

I look back at the human girl and see her staring at my hand in wonder. I quickly shake myself out of it.
  A human should not make me feel this. I am not her mate.
--
A/N:

I know it's short but I'm already working on the next chapter so yea!!
VOTE,COMMENT,AND FOLLOW PLEASE!!!!!

- Laura ;3