Chapter 8:

Aleyah's POV

I open my eyes and see a man with graying black hair hovering over me.

"Your awake," he smirks at me," This will make revenge even sweeter for me."

I close my eyes tight not liking the look the man had given me.I hear a zipper and that's when it starts again but this time I know Xavier can't save me.

_____

I pull the blanket tighter around me as the man dresses again.My tears have dried on my cheeks as I now just stare blankly at the wall in front of me.

" I'm a doctor,Aleyah.Probably why you couldn't help it." The doctor pats my cheek and walks out of the door.

I see Xavier walk into the room out of the corner of my eye.He comes and stands next me." What is wrong, Aleyah?"

Tears form in my eyes once again as I turn to look at Xavier.

"Why didn't you help me?,"I ask him in a watery voice.

Confusion crosses his face as he asks," From what? I had to leave the room as the doctor tended to your wounds."

My eyes widen as more tears pour down my cheeks.

" So,you don't know what the doctor did to me?"

His eyes turn darker with rage.

"what did he do?!," he roars.

I flinch back at the tone he had used.His eyes soften as he sees me flinch.

"what did he do?," he asks me softer this time.

" H - he,um, he raped me," I close my eyes as all the memories about Blake,Ash,Steve,and the doctor rise to the surface.

When I open my eyes the room is empty.I hear shouts from out in the hallway and screams of fear.

A fuming Xavier walks through the door with a bag in his hand. His knuckles are split and blooded.

"come on.We are leaving," he says in a gruff voice.

" I need some clothes,"I tell him meekly once again close to tears.

He nods before walking out of the room and comes back with a pair of shorts.

He hands me the shorts."what about a shirt."

He silently takes off his shirt. I try not to stare at his defined chest as he hands me his shirt.

With a blush on my face I gather the blanket and wrap it around myself more before taking the clothes and walk to the bathroom in the room.

I quickly shut the door and lock it.I drop the blanket and look at myself in the mirror.

My face is smeared with tear stains and dried blood,my hair is matted with blood, my brown eyes look dull and my stomach has stitches.

As I move to put on the clothes I groan in pain.Tears slip down once I realize why I'm in pain.

I quickly pull on the clothes and exit the bathroom while swiping my eyes to dry the tears.

Xavier scoops me up into his arms.

"where are we going?"

Xavier looks at me softly and starts to walk out of the hospital.

" We are going to go somewhere safe.No one will hurt as long as I am present," he reassures me.

I nod and close my eyes laying my head onto his chest.I let out a little sigh of content.For some reason Xavier made me feel safe.Like he could protect me from all the bad things in the world.

A/N:

two updates in one day!!! yays!!

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW!

thanks :3