Chapter 15: Finally Accepted, After All

As someone had said in a quote: "We, despite our differences and unequality, always live with peace, love and unity; one that the world must understand truly."

The Bears, which were a trio of furry bears living in a city full of humans, and that a genius and creative creator had brought them to life into the TV screen (whom I grant the credit to), had now been taken as one of the residents in the Bay Area, even if they were the only ones at first.

It was such a hard confusing first line to say in such a chapter, but we can say that the trio had finally returned to their home, met their friends again, and their way of life in the big city has resumed to the usual way.

Now, a few months had passed. Bears in all shapes, sizes, colors and ages are now living along with the residents in the same city. And I can say, they live the same way we do. Every day, in addition.

But we have to focus on the ones who had started it in the first place. After all, this story almost ends.

************************************
It's a typical sunny day in the Bay Area again, and the Bears are in a sunny outdoor table outside the newly-built "Lè Poutine Extràordinaire" shop.

To be noted, Charlotte had loved the Bay Area so much that she decided to move there, and that with her boyfriend, the border guard named John-K (which sounded surprising enough to hear now), they started to set her poutine business into a rentable shop space in the bay side of the city, which lets the customers have a view of the Red Bridge by the River (which is what we also call the Golden Bridge).

Months later, the shop had gathered hundreds of customers, and today, the trio were among one of the few that came in.

It was, and that the Bears are still seated at the same table described above, waiting for their order to be served.

Grizz was tapping his paws lightly in tune to a song in his head, Panda was browsing the social sharing app as usual, and Ice Bear was sitting still like a behaved person, watching the city life go by.

When Charlotte had finally finished with their order and was brought outside, she placed in the poutine platter on the table, alerting the Bears into seeing it in place.

"And... there we go! One special Bear Stack Poutine, just for you! Glad that I worked it up for you guys!"

The platter itself was shaped into three bears in the usual stack, with the cheese and gravy forming features of the trio, which in turn were clumps of baked fries. And that there was a flag on top of the stack, just for a finishing touch.

Seeing such a delicious art had sensed Panda enough to take a picture of it.

"Wow, that's so cool!" he told his brothers. "Such a pic for the social flick..."

Charlotte them left, waving them farewell as she headed back to the kitchen. "Enjoy!"

Thanking her for the order, the Bears went in to admire the order they had, with Grizz acting like an excited puppy as he did so.

"Well, after all these months, I can't even believe that we have our own poutine special," Panda told his brothers. "It was such a masterpiece!"

"Yeah!" Grizz added in, his tone sounded like he's delighted at something interesting. "It looks just like us! Am I right, little bro?"

"Ice Bear can't wait to eat poutine brothers," he agreed.

When it was all set and all, the Bears went in to enjoy their order that they had paid to do so.

That was such a short scene now, isn't it? Why not extending it a bit?

************************************
While the Bears were eating away their beautiful yet delicious resemblance, they went on to talk to each other of what had happened these few months ago.