Kuroo's Route:|Ch.1

PLEASE KEEP SIGNING PETITIONS AND SPREADING THE WORD FOR THE BLM MOVEMENT, THE UIGHYUR MUSLIMS AND THE OPPRESSED IN ALL COUNTRIES. BLACK PEOPLE STILL FACE RACISM EVERYDAY AND THE UIGHYURS FACE PERSECUTION AND TORTURE EVERY DAY. OUR WORK IS NOT DONE UNTIL EVERYONE HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AND FREEDOM.

I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT THIS IN THE BEGINNINGS OF ALL MY CHAPTERS AS JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED.

AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED SOME MORE PETITIONS, I HOPE, CONTINUE TO READ!

4 years later~

Akari sighed as she took in the familiar scene that had begun her adventure four years ago with the Karasuno team. Here she was again, returning from England to Japan. It had been four years since she had met the Karasuno boys. After the Cup, her time as their coach had finished and she had gone to England to finish her course whilst doing a coaching course with the tiny giant.

She had been gone for so long again that she completely forgot everything about Japan.....again.

"AKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" A head of orange hair stumbled through the crowds towards her.

"Hinata!" The two shorties crashed in a hug and of course, it wouldn't be a Hinata hug if they didn't fall over. And so they did. They toppled over right onto the cold tiled floor of the airport, with Hinata pressed up against her. Just like the tradition, Akari pleaded with him to get off her and let her breathe. To add the final touches, Tanaka came over and pulled Hinata away from her.

"Tanaka-senpai! How are you? How's Kiki-senpai doing?"

"Good, we are both good. How are you, my little kouhai?!" Tanaka tugged her onto her feet before crushing her in his arms.

"Oi, oi. Don't kill the girl," the rest of the Karasuno team walked over with Daichi at the head of the crowd. 

"How are you, babygirl? How was England?"

"It was good, but I missed Japan quite a lot."

"I wonder why," Sugawara wiggled his eyebrows, giving Akari a knowing look. Of course, him.

Akari hadn't kept spoken to Kuroo much whilst she had been away and now their conversations were just standard pleasantries with each other. It had gotten so awkward that the Kuroo couldn't even make a joke anymore. It was almost hilarious to think that she was 25 and he 27 but still they couldn't even talk to each other.

"You haven't changed at all," Asahi ruffled Akari's hair as they all walked to the exit.

"Were there any pretty girls there?!"

"Of course there were, Noya-senpai! I'll introduce you to my friend, she also came back from England a few weeks ago. I think you'll like her," Akari winked in Nishinoya's direction.

"OHOH! THANK YOU, MY AMAZING KOUHAI!"

"She's my kouhai."

"Tanaka. You have Kiyoko. Akari is mine!"

"Actually, Akari does not belong to anyone but if she were anyone's, she'd be his," Dachi pointed to the exit of the airport. Standing there was Kuroo in his signature red shirt and black shorts. He was as handsome as ever, working as a fitness trainer. Even after 4 years, he still looked the same. The only difference was that Kenma was not with him.

Akari's eyes widened and she directed her gaze elsewhere, as if to pretend she hadn't even in seen him. As if she hadn't made eye contact with him for a whole minute.

"You know what, I kinda need to pee so I'll just be going that way for a second," Akari, abandoning her luggage, turned on her heel. 

Just before she could even take a step, Sugawara and Daichi blocked her pathway. Sugawara crossed his arms and raised his brows. Daichi communicated something secretly to Kuroo who was still standing at the exit.