Ch.30:| the one where chaos ensues

PLEASE KEEP SIGNING PETITIONS AND SPREADING THE WORD FOR THE BLM MOVEMENT, THE UIGHYUR MUSLIMS AND THE OPPRESSED IN ALL COUNTRIES. BLACK PEOPLE STILL FACE RACISM EVERYDAY AND THE UIGHYURS FACE PERSECUTION AND TORTURE EVERYDAY. OUR WORK IS NOT DONE UNTIL EVERYONE HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AND FREEDOM.

I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT THIS IN THE BEGINNINGS OF ALL MY CHAPTERS AS JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED.

AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED SOME MORE PETITIONS, I HOPE, CONTINUE TO READ!

Akari left the LI's meeting room and went back down to Ushijima's room. She went to open the door when a meow filled the silence. Akari flashed her torch around and found a little bundle of black fur sitting in front of her door with a small red bow around her neck like a collar. There was a note attached to the bow.

"A gift for you x."- Kuroo.

Akari bent down to pick the cat up and Rima gratefully pounced into her arms. She shoved the door open and turned all the torches on. Setting Rima down, she went to check on Ushijima who was shivering.

"Oi. Are you alright?" She placed a hand on his damp forehead and almost coiled back from the heat.

"Oh goddammit, you better not die on me Wakataka," she went about soaking the towel in cold water and then placing it back on his head. Akari tugged the blankets off him and realised he was drenched in sweat.

"Ushijima-senpai. You need to change your clothes, come on up you get," Akari pulled him up and he slumped on to her.

"I don't need anything."

"....Up."

"Clothes?"

"In there," he slumped back down on to the bed. Akari rummaged through his bag and found a random shirt and a pair of joggers.

"Alright, let's get you changed. Will you be alright to put your joggers on yourself? I'll help with your shirt after."

He nodded but didn't move from his half slumped/half-sitting position. Akari grumbled and sat on the bed next to him. She closed her eyes as he threw off his trousers.

"I-i can't do it," he shuddered.

"I'll keep my eyes closed. You just need give me the joggers and pull them up once they're on your legs."

Akari manouvered herself onto the floor and he put his joggers in her hand. Eyes tightly shut, she pushed his feet into the leg holes. His hands came around hers as he led her to pull them up. He finished pulling his joggers up and Akari hurried to move her hands away before she got into...dangerous territory.

"Now your shirt," Akari opened her eyes and put his arms in the air. She peeled off his shirt, making sure NOT to look at his toned muscles. The shirt was dampy, making it hard to take it off. Akari stood and finished pulling it over his head. She grabbed the new shirt and gently put it around his neck. 

"Left arm," she put his left arm through the sleeve and then the right. It was extremely awkward and took a lot of effort but in the end, he was dressed.

"You can lay back down now," placing her hands on his shoulders, she pushed him back into the bed. She pulled the blankets around him, tucking them in around his frame. Lastly, she refreshed the cold towel and put it on his warm forehead. 

 Akari turned to go and check on the rest of the boys, when Ushijima's arm came around her wrist.

"Stay. P-please," he gently tugged her wrist.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"N-no, sit here, with me."

"Fine..." Akari sat herself on the floor, crossing her legs. Ushijima's hand once again, held on to her wrist and she let it lay on the bed next to him. Rima yawned and positioned herself in Akari's lap. Akari tried to keep herself awake but as she lay her head on the edge of the bed, her eyes slowly began closing.